Countdown to Elliot: Dallas Cowboys 2016 Offseason Thread

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Randy Gregory dumb ass might have ruined our draft of the FO thinks it's only a matter of time before he smokes himself out the league :stopitslime:

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
I'm really starting to lean towards Ramsey at 4 :patrice:

If you can get. Billings at 34 I'd be content with this draft.

However Dotson did sky rocket in my eyes. Don't be surprised when we draft Kamaeli Corra :sadcam:

All I know is don't go QB at 4. There's a ton of guys in this draft that I like at QB of we're talking projects

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
Trade 4 and a fourth rd pick if they dont take a fifth rd pick to the rams for 15, 43, 45

15) Zeke, rb osu/ lynch, qb memphis

Second round

34) Rankins/billings/nkemdiche

43)xavien Howard, CB Baylor/ will jackson, cb Houston

45) Morrison, LB Florida/ brothers, LB Missouri

Third round

67) zack sanchez, cb oklahoma/ dak prescott miss state/ collins rb arkansas( take him if they dont take zeke or sign a FA like miller)

Use the cap for solid back ups in FA. They can sign lamar miller and then you can take lynch or jaylon smith at 15. Or they can try to get mario williams.

What yall think?

Last edited:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Trade 4 and a fourth rd pick if they dont take a fifth rd pick to the rams for 15, 43, 45

15) Zeke, rb osu/ lynch, qb memphis

Second round

34) Rankins/billings/nkemdiche

43)xavien Howard, CB Baylor/ will jackson, cb Houston

45) Morrison, LB Florida/ brothers, LB Missouri

Third round

67) zack sanchez, cb oklahoma/ dak prescott miss state/ collins rb arkansas( take him if they dont take zeke or sign a FA like miller)

Use the cap for solid back ups in FA. They can sign lamar miller and then you can take lynch or jaylon smith at 15. Or they can try to get mario williams.

What yall think?
I0tS4pB.gif