Countdown to Elliot: Dallas Cowboys 2016 Offseason Thread

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I still don't believe the Cowboys will draft a QB at 4. Stephen said if there was a franchise QB they would draft them. There is NO FRANCHISE QB at 4. These guys outside of Goff looked like over hyped bums. We better go defense.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I still don't believe the Cowboys will draft a QB at 4. Stephen said if there was a franchise QB they would draft them. There is NO FRANCHISE QB at 4. These guys outside of Goff looked like over hyped bums. We better go defense.
People said similar things about Carr and Bortles. I'm not a fan of drafting a QB in a championship window. But we'll see

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Stephen says we're trying to resign Claibust..They are about to botch this offseason so bad. Probably go cheap in free agency and draft Wentz or that goof ball Goff at #4 :snoop:
We weren't cutting Carr and not resigning Claiborne this offseason. One of them was going to be back.

Also, funny how analysts are basically saying what I've said the past month and a half with us sitting at 4. We are in prime position to trade that pick to get more picks.

onthereal

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Jerry will NOT take a QB this year even if it's the right thing to do. He's gonna grind every last snap out of Romo before he's done.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I want to see what they goin do about saftey. I dont want to see heath, church, or wilcox next season get seruous snaps.

Last edited: