Countdown to Elliot: Dallas Cowboys 2016 Offseason Thread

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Hilarious. eagle fans love the cowboys more than they love their own pathetic embarrassing excuse of a worthless franchise.
Truthfully, other than me me, no one really trolls you guys like that.

I've been light as hell on the awful season you guys have had, but still it's just non stop cowboys fans in the Eagles threads. So you guys really can't cry like this when its mostly Dallas fans talking shyt :yeshrug:

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
Dudes dead ass writing essays and thesis statements over a team they allegedly don't care about. Then they be mad that the Cowboys are Americas Team :bryan:

Anyway as far as the playoffs concerned, hoping the Eagles or skins get the division just cuz I kno they'll get washed in round 1. Giants get the division they gonna fukk around and win the chip again giving them 5 rings :to:

This offseason Finna be interesting at least. Changes are coming. And we gonna have 40 mill in cap space to work with. U don't draft a QB unless he's absolutely a stud. U don't just draft one to draft one. Too high of a percentage of them turning out to be busts. Maybe in the second round and let him groom. We should be able to keep Hardy for cheap although a lot of his shyt has calmed down the last few weeks. Wilcox and Church gotta :camby: I witnessed Wilcox trash firsthand at GB last year when I saw his terrible angles in live fashion on that devontae Adams TD. Church makes tackles but gets juked to all hell and can't cover. We should be able to fill the CB/S needs through free agency this year and focus on DT/QB/RB through the draft or possibly vice versa.

If Jerry was smart he'd :camby: Garrett. It's a huge indictment on your coaching staff when you can't win a single game without your starting QB. Thanks to DJax, we won 1/10 games without Romo. This offensive scheme is pitiful Breehs. The WR's run 3 routes. We put dez in the slot once and it generated 13 yards and never went back to it. You got Luke Kuckly calling out our plays presnap. shyt is disgusting a testiment to how great Dez and Romo are at doing their own thing with 50Tds in the last 4 years. Dez also still leads the league in TD receptions since 2012 despite not getting the same targets as Brown and Julio and never being moved around.

Jerry won't fire him tho cuz he just got that extension. But if Sean Payton becomes available I can also see Jerry thinking "I don't got much time left on this earth. Payton can utilize Dez and Romo in Romos last few years; got a defense that can hold teams under 20; I want credit for winning a SB: fukk it" and pull the trigger

Reign X

Pro
Daps
Nice to see dlaw making plays the last few weeks. I really just want to see them get a S. I would bring Mo back cause Jones would be at S. Get healthy, fill some holes and they win a lot of the close games they lost this year.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Nice to see dlaw making plays the last few weeks. I really just want to see them get a S. I would bring Mo back cause Jones would be at S. Get healthy, fill some holes and they win a lot of the close games they lost this year.
Honestly, Id rather bring Carr back (massive paycut) then re-sign Mo. Breh is always injured. We cant even leave Jones at FS because Mo cant stay on the field.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
San Diego is gonna win, which is good for us. I think we are now in position for the 4th pick in the draft.

Alfred0Santana

I used to drop Lewinsky off at the White House.
Daps
Was not expecting this year to go like this...AT ALL.:mjcry:

I'm split on Romo...half of me wants dude to get a ring so bad. Other half is like let's move on. We can't waste these years with Dez.

I hope we keep Hardy. I love Sean Lee but it's always a ? with him. McClain too. Idk...it's so much to fix with this team. I'm mentally checked out this year. I didn't even get upset at the game last night.

Maybe it's the Madden in me but I wanna see Manziel in Dallas. :patrice:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Triple teamed all year and still lead the conference in tackle for losses :blessed:
PHfiEb1.png
, dont think yall need a end though . But if yall want the best back then

Or someone in the near future to replace Romo
12 Gauge to Dez :whew:. My Buckeyes got yall man :whyumad:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Was not expecting this year to go like this...AT ALL.:mjcry:

I'm split on Romo...half of me wants dude to get a ring so bad. Other half is like let's move on. We can't waste these years with Dez.

I hope we keep Hardy. I love Sean Lee but it's always a ? with him. McClain too. Idk...it's so much to fix with this team. I'm mentally checked out this year. I didn't even get upset at the game last night.

Maybe it's the Madden in me but I wanna see Manziel in Dallas. :patrice:
Why the hell would you wanna move on from the best thing this franchise has to offer :stopitslime:

Do you see how terrible this team is without him?

Alfred0Santana

I used to drop Lewinsky off at the White House.
Daps
Why the hell would you wanna move on from the best thing this franchise has to offer :stopitslime:

Do you see how terrible this team is without him?

I never put Romo's talent in question. It's day and night when Romo is on that field but the problem is Romo staying on the field. Everybody has been on pins and needles since his back has been fukked up and this season was a whole other injury. I love Romo but dude was fragile already coming into the year and it only got worse this year. I know realistically he's not going anywhere for the next 2 years probably but we can't bet it all on him anymore.

Last edited:

baltimore

Pro
Daps
man the horrible losses to injury this year got me even more upset about last years playoffs and how it ended..

glad romo had no backup tho.. either we win the super bowl behind romo or we need to tank to get the best talent to do it next year.. idk what back up would have taken us through the nfc playoffs this year anyway

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
Man who yall talkin for real in the draft. I been stressing a cb in the first like ramsey or hargreaves but i like zeke elliot as well. Ive been sayin that if we cant get bosa we should trade down and stockpile picks. Let me know what yall would do if letsay we pickin 3rd overall