Countdown to Elliot: Dallas Cowboys 2016 Offseason Thread

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
:russell: Man aint nobody readin that bullshyt breh
i dont blame you :yeshrug: no one ever stated reading was one of the strong suits of dallass fans. that'd be like asking jerry to field a roster capable of winning a professional football game.

shooting in parking lots on the other hand, thats another story

do me this favor and take this conversation about your team into your season thread. If you gonna stick around in our thread cool, but only talk about this team.
but thats what was going on until some of your dallass brehs caught feelings and decided to talk about the offseason moves of the team currently above them in the standings:jbhmm: (despite those apparently laughable offseason moves)

Last edited:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
but thats what was going on until some of your dallass brehs caught feelings and decided to talk about the offseason moves of the team currently above them in the standings:jbhmm:

C'mon breh..dallass? rhomo? say those two aloud and tell me how it sounds. You're supposed to be a better poster than this.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why do these bums always come in our threads. I've posted in the Eagles thread like once in my coli career

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
C'mon breh..dallass? rhomo? say those two aloud and tell me how it sounds. You're supposed to be a better poster than this.
so you dont want to talk about the complete lack of professional football talent on this roster :jbhmm:

i'll wait to talk more philadelphia eagles football with your brehs later, as it seems like they are more interested in the Eagles football than cowboys these days:manny:

:comeon:you really want to start this? you may not be in our thread but some of your other "swagboyz" do.
for example, it was weird, they were there at the start of the patriots game, disappeared, came back, then left again at the end:jbhmm:

maybe they had a bad internet connection :yeshrug:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:comeon:you really want to start this? you may not be in our thread but some of your other "swagboyz" do.

I know maybe 2 or 3 posters that do that out of all our posters. But let us lose a game and it's guaranteed yall gonna be in ours.

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
I know maybe 2 or 3 posters that do that out of all our posters. But let us lose a game and it's guaranteed yall gonna be in ours.
no its just the same thing 2 or 3 of our posters will be in your thread.
for example, it was weird, they were there at the start of the patriots game, disappeared, came back, then left again at the end:jbhmm:

maybe they had a bad internet connection :yeshrug:
must be their dial up connection. :scust:

robb

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
Hilarious. eagle fans love the cowboys more than they love their own pathetic embarrassing excuse of a worthless franchise.

Go to bar in philly and those clowns have drinks and foods named after dallas.
You dont see that shyt here in dallas. We always on their minds breh.