Countdown to Elliot: Dallas Cowboys 2016 Offseason Thread

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Not sure why there's so much emotion and Eagles talk overflowing in this cowboys offseason thread.

The Cowboys should only be focusing on the Eagles as a model to emulate. Striving to get out of the cellar and on top of the division like the Eagles should be their goal.

Let's focus on this rebuild and ignore the trolls and insults guys.

Given the terrible management of the cap, bringing in stars to fix the multitude of issues isn't feasible. They're going to have to focus on the draft.

O line is probably the only spot that doesnt desperately need a huge injection of NFL quality talent. Trading down for extra picks to try and patch at least a few of the dozen or so holes in this "NFL team" is probably the best strategy.

Knowing Jerruh I'm sure he'll be trading picks for manziel to try and make a splash though smh

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
SMH.. Joey Bosa? I swear to God, let me see this team draft a fukkin overrated white DE because of the JJ Watt hype :snoop:

1. Secondary -- the team needs to decide whether Byron Jones is gonna play S or CB. SIGN ERIC BERRY. DRAFT JALEN RAMSEY. Having guys with the versatility of Jones/Ramsey in our secondary would be deadly in the hands of the right defensive coordinator. Next year you could go into the season with Scandrick/Jones at CB, Berry/Ramsey at safety :wow:

2. DRAFT A RB. If we can grab a Paul Perkins or Alex Collins in the 3/4 round that would be perfect. We don't need to spend a high pick on a RB.

3. I am undecided on Hardy right now.. he has no impressed me the last few weeks but I think he deserves some benefit of the doubt after a year off. I'm curious to see how much money he'd be able to get on the open market before I decide if I wanna keep him.

4. TRADE FOR MANZIEL. I am official on this.. after looking at these QB's this year, and seeing him play for the trash Browns. I would drink too if I was in that sorry organization. There is no QB in this draft who is as good as Johnny Football, so why should we waste a second round pick on bum ass Connor Cook or some other scrub? I'd rather trade that for a legit baller.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Berry isn't leaving KC...

They stood by him through his lymphoma and he's been a very good player for them since drafted.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Season officially in the bushes :mjcry:

We'll be back Swagboy nation

full

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
:laff:

Why do eagle fans think we need their worthless input? Go watch your own sorry azz team.
yall were so eager to offer input on our team and how horrible and fukked we were with chip and sam, we just doing the same :yeshrug:

except at a much lower rate, as yall are literally always making threads about us, in our game threads, in our season thread, etc

dont catch feelings now

There's no quick fix here. This is a total rebuild for an incredibly poorly run organization that is devoid of talent.

Hopefully for them they are finally getting ready to admit the Romo era was a complete and total disaster. You can't build around choke artists who are weak mentally and physically.

I hope they get Romo away from Dez. I don't blame Dez for being an overrated choke artist who always drops the big catch when Romo was who he had to look up to as a leader. You can't have these two as your leaders. The idea of someone who calls himself a man looking upto 2 feminine , career losers who are more about headlines than wins is unfathomable.
they fukked themselves depending on a 36 year old qb with no playoff history and bones made of paper mache

while they laughed at us getting rid of "all our playmakers" we've been able to fukk around and still win ball games with nick foles, sanchez, and bradford (all of whom were trash according to them) and they been struggling to win a game without rhomo. they literally have dez, rhomo and 51 men who can barely win a professional football game (one of which likes to beat women in his spare time)

they keep joking about how trash murray and bradford etc are but we are still winning professional football games, something dallass seems to be unable to do :jbhmm: it seems like that reality that they have no professional football talent on their roster outside of dez is hitting them extra hard :wow:

Last edited:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
while they laughed at us getting rid of "all our playmakers" we've been able to fukk around and still win ball games with nick foles, sanchez, and bradford (all of whom were trash according to them) and they been struggling to win a game without rhomo. they literally have dez, rhomo and 51 men who can barely win a professional football game (one of which likes to beat women in his spare time)

do me this favor and take this conversation about your team into your season thread. If you gonna stick around in our thread cool, but only talk about this team.