Countdown to Elliot: Dallas Cowboys 2016 Offseason Thread

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
There's no quick fix here. This is a total rebuild for an incredibly poorly run organization that is devoid of talent.

Hopefully for them they are finally getting ready to admit the Romo era was a complete and total disaster. You can't build around choke artists who are weak mentally and physically.

I hope they get Romo away from Dez. I don't blame Dez for being an overrated choke artist who always drops the big catch when Romo was who he had to look up to as a leader. You can't have these two as your leaders. The idea of someone who calls himself a man looking upto 2 feminine , career losers who are more about headlines than wins is unfathomable.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's no quick fix here. This is a total rebuild for an incredibly poorly run organization that is devoid of talent.

Hopefully for them they are finally getting ready to admit the Romo era was a complete and total disaster. You can't build around choke artists who are weak mentally and physically.

I hope they get Romo away from Dez. I don't blame Dez for being an overrated choke artist who always drops the big catch when Romo was who he had to look up to as a leader. You can't have these two as your leaders. The idea of someone who calls himself a man looking upto 2 feminine , career losers who are more about headlines than wins is unfathomable.

Whens that bradford extension coming?

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
And what QB is worth a 1st rd pick in the draft? All of these upcoming QBs scream 2nd-4th rd to me. Cowboys need a DT & WRs who can get open if Dez isn't on the field.
If any team drafts a qb 1st round this draft they GM needs to go. 1st round talent isnt developed at that position this year. There are some good recievers this class. I'd rate them Josh Doctson 1, Mike Thomas 2, Laquan Treadwell 3, and Corey Coleman 4. D Line is the strength of this class though

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If any team drafts a qb 1st round this draft they GM needs to go. 1st round talent isnt developed at that position this year. There are some good recievers this class. I'd rate them Josh Doctson 1, Mike Thomas 2, Laquan Treadwell 3, and Corey Coleman 4. D Line is the strength of this class though

I want Nkemdiche, if not then go after one of these superstar receivers. take a RB in the second and get the best free agent back up QB we can find

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
I want Nkemdiche, if not then go after one of these superstar receivers. take a RB in the second and get the best free agent back up QB we can find
Nkemdiche or Ashawn Robinson would be a great fit with Dallas. Dallas has a couple ends already with Lawerence and Hardy. So NKemdiche or Robinson could plug the middle

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps

Analyze your own team...

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW

Meanwhile your organization gave our washed up RB $42 million and demoted him to 4fh string.

Oh, and 0 Super Bowls :mjlol:

Yeah, you should be resident expert on choking and feminine career losers.

:umad:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Meanwhile your organization gave our washed up RB $42 million and demoted him to 4fh string.

Oh, and 0 Super Bowls :mjlol:

Yeah, you should be resident expert on choking and feminine career losers.

:umad:
:mjlmao2: at :nervouschip: giving personel advice when he got rid of a top 3 RB who fit his scheme only to sign an injury prone RB after having more than 400 carries the year before, for 40m.

Trade for Sam Bradford brehs :russ: