Countdown to Elliot: Dallas Cowboys 2016 Offseason Thread

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
Only issue is brehs style dont last past 30 but lynch is a savage, he might be an exception to the rest.

Or am i trippin lol

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I wouldn't mind lynch on this team...cause we can't seriously be thinking we going to give Mcfadden 25 touches a game for 16 or more games a year and everything is going to be okay :francis:

I don't hold how things ended in Seattle against him...seems like the seahawks were doing everything they could to push him out and eventually he stopped giving a fukk...

Beastmode running between Frederick and Martin :lupe:

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
I wouldn't mind lynch on this team...cause we can't seriously be thinking we going to give Mcfadden 25 touches a game for 16 or more games a year and everything is going to be okay :francis:

I don't hold how things ended in Seattle against him...seems like the seahawks were doing everything they could to push him out and eventually he stopped giving a fukk...

Beastmode running between Frederick and Martin :lupe:
Just imagine him on the second level with a safety to beat on 50% of his touches :wow:

I'm not too concerned about the RB position. McFadden did fine. He didn't have anyone really to spell him all season and he put up decent numbers being the focal point of the offense with no Romo/Bryant.

I don't fukk with dude off the field but Arian Foster could be beastly behind our line too.

Last edited:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We need to draft paul perkins round 3 brehs. Im laughing at him being rated so low as a rb. Elliot is overrated.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
I don't want Lynch. I like him and all but he's getting older and he's liable to be a malcontent if he isn't getting touches. We need to stick with finding a back somewhere in this draft or in free agency with some young legs and let him and Darren divvy up carries until the new back is ready to take over.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
I don't want Lynch. I like him and all but he's getting older and he's liable to be a malcontent if he isn't getting touches. We need to stick with finding a back somewhere in this draft or in free agency with some young legs and let him and Darren divvy up carries until the new back is ready to take over.

When has Lynch ever been known as a malcontent or bad teammate? He almost retired last year, he knows he's not a 300-carry a year guy anymore, but he's the pulse of that Seahawks team and the kind of leader and attitude this p*ssy ass team could use.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
When has Lynch ever been known as a malcontent or bad teammate? He almost retired last year, he knows he's not a 300-carry a year guy anymore, but he's the pulse of that Seahawks team and the kind of leader and attitude this p*ssy ass team could use.
Maybe malcontent is a bad word. But Lynch is high maintenance and has an ego like all other great players. And just cause he almost retired supposedly in which I believe was a money grab (hence the reason while I say signing him could be an issue) doesn't mean he believes in his head that he isn't an everydown back anymore.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Why draft a Qb in the 1st rd? It doesnt make sense.. so he sits until Romo retires? So stupid if we do that

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
To play devils advocate, you'd rather us be unprepared if/when Romo retires unexpectedly and we draft another Quincy Carter?

This just aint the year... besides, the better prospects are next year..

Im not opposed to drafting one this year.. just not in the 1st or second round...