Countdown to Elliot: Dallas Cowboys 2016 Offseason Thread

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
You're so focused on 2012 that you're overlooking the nightmare that was the 09 draft.
2009 was bad and yes none of those players are still in the NFL, but we didnt even have a 1st or 2nd rounder due to the Roy williams trade.

To me 2012 is the worst because we had just spent 50 million on Brandon Carr that offseason and we traded up for Morris Claiborne, at 6. These 3 players were still on the board when we picked:

Dontari Poe (imagine him at the 1tech next to DLaw and Crawford)

Luke Kuechly (him and Sean Lee our two ILB at the time :wow:)

Fletcher Cox (woulda been our 3tech on this team :mjcry:)

You also have to remember, a lot of our late round picks arent developing either:francis:

I will agree that overall, we improved. But 2012 set this franchise back :beli:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
2009 was bad and yes none of those players are still in the NFL, but we didnt even have a 1st or 2nd rounder due to the Roy williams trade.

To me 2012 is the worst because we had just spent 50 million on Brandon Carr that offseason and we traded up for Morris Claiborne, at 6. These 3 players were still on the board when we picked:

Dontari Poe (imagine him at the 1tech next to DLaw and Crawford)

Luke Kuechly (him and Sean Lee our two ILB at the time :wow:)

Fletcher Cox (woulda been our 3tech on this team :mjcry:)

You also have to remember, a lot of our late round picks arent developing either:francis:

I will agree that overall, we improved. But 2012 set this franchise back :beli:
If you really want to go back then go all the way back to 2002, and their reasoning for not taking Ed Reed is straight bullshyt.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
CY5k9JrWAAEBpg5.jpg:large

:francis: