Daps
Reppin
The 215

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Why do you think he the best QB in this draft? I saw dude play once and even though he was good that game I can say that but maybe you saw dude in action way more than me which wouldn't be hard
Strong arm, very mobile and athletic, smart QB, a winner, with big hands I liked what I saw from him. I feel that the stuff that he needs to work on can be taught. The stuff that it's hard to teach, such as reading defenses and his mobility, is already there. I have to admit though, I haven't seen much of Lynch so I maybe am to quick to say he's the best of the QB class.

Regardless though, while I understand the pick in this mock, I still would rather draft a DT or DE if Hardy doesn't return.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Strong arm, very mobile and athletic, smart QB, a winner, with big hands I liked what I saw from him. I feel that the stuff that he needs to work on can be taught. The stuff that it's hard to teach, such as reading defenses and his mobility, is already there. I have to admit though, I haven't seen much of Lynch so I maybe am to quick to say he's the best of the QB class.

Regardless though, while I understand the pick in this mock, I still would rather draft a DT or DE if Hardy doesn't return.
What I'm asking is are you going off the one game or did you watch other games? I see that but I'm not going off one game to make any determination on dudes skills overall.