Countdown to Elliot: Dallas Cowboys 2016 Offseason Thread

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
This just aint the year... besides, the better prospects are next year..

Im not opposed to drafting one this year.. just not in the 1st or second round...
I agree with you, but I think the major reason why a lot of Boys fans want to draft a QB at 4 is because, with Romo, we wont be drafting this high in a long time, thus making it hard for us to grab a top QB in the draft class.

Me personally, I want either a DT or Treadwell at 4. I would rather take a Connor Cook in the 2nd or 3rd then waste a top pick on a QB that will sit for 3 years.

Daps
Cowboys got Austin Johnson and Braxton Miller on their roster. Both are guys I want in the draft. Johnson for that one tech spot and Miller because I feel like every offense could use a guy like him. Could be a 4/kick returner?

I agree with you, but I think the major reason why a lot of Boys fans want to draft a QB at 4 is because, with Romo, we wont be drafting this high in a long time, thus making it hard for us to grab a top QB in the draft class.

Me personally, I want either a DT or Treadwell at 4. I would rather take a Connor Cook in the 2nd or 3rd then waste a top pick on a QB that will sit for 3 years.

I think everyone wants to move back and get more picks (would be my first choice), but if they stay there at 4, I want Ramsey. I want Ramsey and Trumaine Johnson in FA. Big bodies in the secondary and try to recreate Seattle, I guess.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjcry:

Demarcus+Ware+Wade+Phillips+Dallas+Cowboys+jGNqbF7wxsml.jpg

hi-res-d24df8ce7402f8ce79f1dba6a94c5c48_crop_north.jpg

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hope this game proves to you guys we need to draft Bosa. And after seeing Denver's D it might not be a bad idea to re-sign Hardy as well. Make this Dline as fierce as possible.
No bosa. Id rather sign Mario or Hardy.

We need to sign one of them, a DT and a cb in free agency.

Draft round 1-myles jack
Round 2-karl joseph
Round 3-Driskel
Round 4-perkins running back
Round 4-carrington cb
Round 5-best 1 tech dt available

Thats all the defense you need right there. If you saw brandon marshall checking pats rb and shutting them down youll appreciate Jack. Bosa aint bout shyt.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
No bosa. Id rather sign Mario or Hardy.

We need to sign one of them, a DT and a cb in free agency.

Draft round 1-myles jack
Round 2-karl joseph
Round 3-Driskel
Round 4-perkins running back
Round 4-carrington cb
Round 5-best 1 tech dt available

Thats all the defense you need right there. If you saw brandon marshall checking pats rb and shutting them down youll appreciate Jack. Bosa aint bout shyt.

We must have watched two different games. Cause the game I watched I saw James White get loose in one on one like 5 times in a row and Brady either outright threw a bad pass or was under pressure so fast he was throwing off his back foot .

Without those two things James White would have had at least 3 touchdown catches yesterday :yeahok:

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Hope this game proves to you guys we need to draft Bosa. And after seeing Denver's D it might not be a bad idea to re-sign Hardy as well. Make this Dline as fierce as possible.

I'm convinced we need to bolster the D-Line, but I'm not convinced Bosa is the guy to do it.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water

You can have Reggie White on one side and Bruce Smith on the other and it still wont matter if you dont have DTs that will push the pocket to give the QB nowhere to go. I wont even get to what good DTs would do for our run defense.

The run defense in that packers game was :scust:

This. Screw drafting a defensive end, we need some wide bodies in the middle. I'd go as far as to say we need to get a starting DT in FA and draft another behemoth high priority (trade down in 1st or 2nd rounder) and use Crawford as a flex DE/DT, he's too soft to be an every down DT.