Countdown to Elliot: Dallas Cowboys 2016 Offseason Thread

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Can't believe all you sleeping on Vernon Hargreaves III out of Florida. Boy is a lock down corner.

Most likely going to win the Thorpe award this year. Should be best DB out of this class.

Draft him, hopefully Scandrick comes back healthy, and move Jones to FS. Cut Carr and let Claiborne walk. Sign Berry.

Draft a QB in the 2nd. A RB in the 3rd. WR in the 4th.

Can flip the RB and WR picks for all I care.

Oh, and bring OVO Johnny home :jjumad:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Can't believe all you sleeping on Vernon Hargreaves III out of Florida. Boy is a lock down corner.

Most likely going to win the Thorpe award this year. Should be best DB out of this class.

Draft him, hopefully Scandrick comes back healthy, and move Jones to FS. Cut Carr and let Claiborne walk. Sign Berry.

No way does Berry leave KC. If anythinng they"ll franchise tag him

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW

Thinks about the last time we drafted a corner in the first round...

AzVGgzS.gif

Nah breh I'm good on using our first round pick on a corner I don't care how good he is...

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
dQr6UJA.jpg

You were saying? :sas2:

Just cause Jones is the best out of the a group of bad corners...doesn't make him a good corner

Should probably be a safety next year anyway...

I mean if the objective is to draft someone better than carr and clairbone...shyt then just draft any corner any where in any round and mission = complete

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Just cause Jones is the best out of the a group of bad corners...doesn't make him a good corner

Should probably be a safety next year anyway...

I mean if the objective is to draft someone better than carr and clairbone...shyt then just draft any corner any where in any round and mission = complete
I'm not going to argue with Claiborne sucking ass, because there's not argument to be made. He sucks ass.

But I don't think just cause we take a CB means he's inherently a bust. And the way we are set up, Claiborne is expiring, Carr is on his way out, and if we move Byron out to FS, that's 3 CBs we no longer have on gameday.

We gotta replace that kind of production somewhere... Scandrick is best suited for slot duties. If we do move Jones to FS, we either have brand new guys out wide or we retaining Carr and Claiborne.

Our CB situation is dire. We either keep the bums we have and continue letting everybody rape us, or we bring in new guys. Hargreaves isn't just some dude. I know we've been burned on early DBs (Goodrich, Roy Williams, Claiborne, AOA, Jenkins to an extent) but we hit on Jones last year. Hargreaves fills a need. He's an elite talent. He projects as true CB1.

He ain't no Morris Claiborne. VH3 won't be scoring a 6 on his Wonderlic.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I just think it's a bit preposterous to take Ramsey over Hargreaves.

Hargreaves plays the more premium position, we can move Jones to FS if we take VH3, and I personally think VH3 is the better player overall between to the two to begin with anyways.

Hargreaves >>>>>> Ramsey :yeshrug:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I peeped ya boy getting roasted by Alabama in the championship game breh. I understand he's good but if we take another bust db this franchise won't recover for another decade.

Is he Revis level or nah?

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
I'm not going to argue with Claiborne sucking ass, because there's not argument to be made. He sucks ass.

But I don't think just cause we take a CB means he's inherently a bust. And the way we are set up, Claiborne is expiring, Carr is on his way out, and if we move Byron out to FS, that's 3 CBs we no longer have on gameday.

We gotta replace that kind of production somewhere... Scandrick is best suited for slot duties. If we do move Jones to FS, we either have brand new guys out wide or we retaining Carr and Claiborne.

Our CB situation is dire. We either keep the bums we have and continue letting everybody rape us, or we bring in new guys. Hargreaves isn't just some dude. I know we've been burned on early DBs (Goodrich, Roy Williams, Claiborne, AOA, Jenkins to an extent) but we hit on Jones last year. Hargreaves fills a need. He's an elite talent. He projects as true CB1.

He ain't no Morris Claiborne. VH3 won't be scoring a 6 on his Wonderlic.
I like VH3 but if we go secondary in the first, Id rather take Ramsey. To me he's the better talent of the two.