eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Breh, I like Doctson too but 4th overall :comeon:

Treadwell literally does everything better than Doctson and is more athletic

That catch at 1:10 :whoo:

giphy.gif

One handed catch with nobody near him vs one handed catch in the back of the endzone :comeon:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Lol. Ya'll really don't know what we should do. Everytime a player is named, comparisons come.'

I would however be pissed at the highest level of insanity if we draft a WR at 4.
why breh?

Out of all the positions we could draft, none will impact us more than Receiver imo

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Lol. Ya'll really don't know what we should do. Everytime a player is named, comparisons come.'

I would however be pissed at the highest level of insanity if we draft a WR at 4.

So if we don't draft a reciever at 4...

Tell me who we draft at 4...and how he helps this team right now...unless it is a QB who obviously won't be playing

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps

I wouldnt.. we just better have a helluva free agency plan to fix our defense.. we do need a serious threat outside of Dez. I would only take Treadwell tho..

Bosa, Jack, Elliot, Treadwell I can live with at #4. ..

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

What we should do is get a DT to finally solidify the D-line, if we go offense then i say WR because honestly i'm just not sold on any of these QBs being a franchise player.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
You would have to be a got damn moron in my opinion to draft a WR at #4 unless he is unquestionably bringing gawd-level talent to the table like a Randy Moss or Calvin Johnson - of the top 20 WR's in yardage last year only 3 of them were drafted inside the top 10.

I would take Jack or Ramsey over any WR in this draft

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
You would have to be a got damn moron in my opinion to draft a WR at #4 unless he is unquestionably bringing gawd-level talent to the table like a Randy Moss or Calvin Johnson - of the top 20 WR's in yardage last year only 3 of them were drafted inside the top 10.

I would take Jack or Ramsey over any WR in this draft
Why breh?

We literally have nothing at WR aside from Dez, who is coming off his second surgery this year on his foot.

If we take Ramsey, that means we move Byron to corner which we know he isnt as good at.

If we take Jack, we move on from Ro and still doesnt change the fact that Sean Lee is unreliable.

Treadwell is literally a Dez Clone. Imagine how deadly him and Dez will be in the red zone.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What we should do is get a DT to finally solidify the D-line, if we go offense then i say WR because honestly i'm just not sold on any of these QBs being a franchise player.

Knemdiche? :lupe:

Our Dline would be :merchant:

But if we go WR then our offesne would be stacked then we can just use picks 3-7 and free agency for defense.

Honestly im liking that plan brehs, this bum terrence no hands has been a disaster, if dez goes down people will just crowd the box. WR 1st RB second :whoo:

Buggsy Mogues

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Why breh?

We literally have nothing at WR aside from Dez, who is coming off his second surgery this year on his foot.

If we take Ramsey, that means we move Byron to corner which we know he isnt as good at.

If we take Jack, we move on from Ro and still doesnt change the fact that Sean Lee is unreliable.

Treadwell is literally a Dez Clone. Imagine how deadly him and Dez will be in the red zone.

Nobody was saying we had nothing at WR when Romo was healthy.

Why can't Ramsey and Jones both play safety?

Moving on from Ro is not a big loss for me, and I don’t think you need to worry about “what happens to…” when you take a guy in the top 5. You’re taking what is supposed to be an elite talent. You bring him in and let the chips fall wherever

Treadwell is the best WR in the draft to me. I don't feel he's a better player than Jack or Ramsey or Nkemdiche though.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Nobody was saying we had nothing at WR when Romo was healthy.
I was. Once Dez went down I was on record saying this offense will struggle with Stone Hands leading the charge.
Why can't Ramsey and Jones both play safety?
They Both would be a Free Safety in this scheme, and neither are sure tacklers and can play in the box
Moving on from Ro is not a big loss for me, and I don’t think you need to worry about “what happens to…” when you take a guy in the top 5. You’re taking what is supposed to be an elite talent. You bring him in and let the chips fall wherever
Jack is a great player, however most will tell you, drafting a MLB #4 is too high, especially in a 4-3. I would be fine with this pick, but I feel Treadwell will make a bigger impact. We've seen the defense when Ro and or Lee was out, and we've Seen the offense with Dez out. The offense was a problem for this team all year, even with Romo healthy

Buggsy Mogues

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I was. Once Dez went down I was on record saying this offense will struggle with Stone Hands leading the charge.

They Both would be a Free Safety in this scheme, and neither are sure tacklers and can play in the box

Jack is a great player, however most will tell you, drafting a MLB #4 is too high, especially in a 4-3. I would be fine with this pick, but I feel Treadwell will make a bigger impact. We've seen the defense when Ro and or Lee was out, and we've Seen the offense with Dez out. The offense was a problem for this team all year, even with Romo healthy

Anytime you lose your #1 WR and QB you're going to struggle. I'm not making excuses for T-Will, he's average, but he was fine last year when Romo and Dez was rolling.

Ramsey can definitely play either safety position. Just because he excels in coverage doesn't mean he can't play in the box, he may not be Kam Chancellor but he can be more like a Eric Berry

We've also seen how elite WR tandems do when their QB is out, I think someone here mentioned Brown/Bryant without Roethlisberger. I agree we need a upgrade at WR but I don't think Treadwell at 4 is the answer