Countdown to Elliot: Dallas Cowboys 2016 Offseason Thread

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If it was up to me we'd sign Lamar Miller, and go defense in 2 of the first 3 picks in the draft. Only offensive position I'd target is WR but not sure it would be at #4.
Im down for Miller. And with 2 of 3 first picks being defense.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know one thing. Well know what Byron Jonesi s early next year. They claim hes so smart and a hard worker. Safe to say if those things are true and hes not making plays then hes ass just like Mo.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
I know one thing. Well know what Byron Jonesi s early next year. They claim hes so smart and a hard worker. Safe to say if those things are true and hes not making plays then hes ass just like Mo.
This is why I say it's imperative that Henderson must go.

Broad, we have one 2nd rounder. However, if we trade down to say 9th, there is a chance we can get another 2nd.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
I would rather for us to trade down then grab a player just to do it. If several of them grade out the same we may as well trade down a few spots if a team below us sees a player they want. I like Treadwell but I don't want him at number 4 cause you know you can find a good receiver in the mid rounds if you do your scouting right and get a little lucky.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
This is why I say it's imperative that Henderson must go.

Broad, we have one 2nd rounder. However, if we trade down to say 9th, there is a chance we can get another 2nd.
Someone on CZ brought up a good point on Henderson. He was brought over with the Rob Ryan regime as a press man cover coach. When they brought in Kiffin/Marinelli to run this wack ass Tampa 2 (cover scheme) they should have brought in a DB coach familiar with that system. Our corners have sucked but I dont think it's completely Henderson's fault after finding out this.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Forgot completely about that. I wish Jerry stop getting advice from Larry Lacewell who insisted they bring in Kiffin.

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Countdown to..

i

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Everyone clowning Lovie and his outdated scheme yet we run the same scheme :mjcry:

I'm saying people are killing me with this we need a cb talk...

You could get Josh Norman, clone him three times, and start him at 3 corner spots, and the secondary would still be ass because our scheme has the cornerbacks just backpedaling 10 yards every play while already being 5 yards off the receiver...

Until the scheme changes just get the cheapest corners you can find and spend that cap money elsewhere...

Like on a 6 "3" TCU wide receiver who carried an offense for two years in college :smugfavre:

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
So we were 16th in scoring defense this season the best out of the division :leon:

Can we go defense heavy in the draft and get into that top 10 next year like we belong :jbhmm:

Almost all da playoff teams are top 10

Last edited: