Countdown to Elliot: Dallas Cowboys 2016 Offseason Thread

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'd take him on a cheap deal but i'd rather we address the RB position in the draft.

I really like miller, Miami never used him right.

He would have 60 yards by half time then they would end up with tannehill throwing 40+ times.

If we get him we could go all defense in the draft and maybe grab 1 more receiver because we are dead if dez goes down.

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
I really like miller, Miami never used him right.

He would have 60 yards by half time then they would end up with tannehill throwing 40+ times.

If we get him we could go all defense in the draft and maybe grab 1 more receiver because we are dead if dez goes down.
i like him too. miami underutilized him. like you said, when he got his touches, he performed, running and catching out of the backfield. i just don't like breaking the bank on backs. if we can convince him on taking a friendly deal and promise him ~20 touches, i wouldn't mind signing him.

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
honestly brehs, i think we can't go wrong at 4. just take the best player available. treadwell, bosa, ramsey, jack..i'd be happy with any of them.
I'm with you we can't go wrong. Plus we could use just about every position besides Online and TE

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Not with the #4 pick bruh:mjlol:

There is only one can't miss player in this draft...

And I just posted some of his highlights...

Who else are we going to take with the no 4 pick...

That Ramsey dude...I watched Houston style all over FSU secondary for 3 hours...:mjlol:

Bosa..:russ::russ:...tell me who the last really good defensive lineman was from OSU:russ:...what...Jonathan Hankins:russ:...

There are a few golden rules that you never ever break during a draft...and one of them is you NEVER EVER draft a OSU defensive lineman in the first round...