Countdown to Elliot: Dallas Cowboys 2016 Offseason Thread

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
What do y'all think of Lamar Miller from the Dolphins? shyt makes too much sense for him to play with us.
I think its a name that some fans want because that's the name other Cowboys people/sites that are online been bringing up. Its too much of a coincidence because who really watching them Dolphins games like that? I mean is dude even worth it? When I heard "Joe from flower mound" mention dude I was like yeah some cats taking the analyst views and acting like its theirs again. I agree with @BlueHeffner some fresh legs instead

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
Na, lets get some fresh legs in here via draft

Would love to get him with our third :jawalrus:

Seen breh in his bowl game. Dude smashed. You know jerrys keepin an eye on him. Him an darren probably mesh real good cause of arkansas too.

Megatron considering retirement. Yall trade for him?

:jbhmm:

Last edited:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Seen some mocks got us grabbing Treadwell at 4 :jbhmm:
Doesn't matter its way toooooooooooooooooooooooooooo early to know anything. I saw draft saying we were going to take a lb. Gotta wait probably a month or two before you get some more accurate stuff

Skilltastrophy

Mizzou Mafia
Daps
:whoa: breh these are press corners and we do not play press man. As much as we shyt on Mo go back and just look at his film at LSU...look at how he plays relative to how he plays here...

No corners in the first round...AT ALL:whoa:...the number 1 thing people attribute good corners to is tight one one one press coverage and we do not play that type of defense...

Now if we come out and say "we are going to be changing to a press man coverage" before the draft I am all for taking Hargreaves...

I just can't get Ramsey flailing around all over the field on that wide receiver reverse pass houston hit fsu out of my head...:russ:
That's fine....but we have to address it somehow. I don't know who's available in free agency. And I see Ramsey as more safety than corner.

Main point is really we'll never win anything meaningful with our current secondary intact. It's far too easy for teams to pick up yards against our secondary whenever they need them. And in a passing league this is basically a death sentence.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't care how. We have to get a CORNER or SAFETY this year in the draft or free agency. But our first pick needs to be Bosa. Imagine Bosa, Gregory, Lawrence, and possibly Hardy on the D-LINE. We would be terrifying. And Bosa's versatile, I saw him play inside on the D-line against Notre Dame in the bow game.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Honestly brehs... Treadwell and dez would be unstoppable :wow:

also resign hardy fukk what these cacs think, get henry in the second
No such thing, the Steelers have the best 1-2 combo going into the playoffs and i wouldn't be shocked if they don't make the SB. Also everyone clamoring for Treadwell better hope he's not another Dwayne Jarrett:yeshrug: