Countdown to Elliot: Dallas Cowboys 2016 Offseason Thread

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Brehs, Im FARRR from a red head supporter, but what was jerruh supposed to do after last season :jbhmm:
We can argue that he shouldve been gone after the 2013 season, but any GM or Owner would give a coach an extension after having the best record in the NFL and winning a playoff game

Not give a guy who has exactly one winning season a 5 year contract?

Take into consideration that any head coach who got an MVP season from his quarterback, an MVP season from his wide receiver, and a mvp / franchise record setting season from his running back, can probably win 12 game regardless of what else is going on with the team...that is elite production from the 3 skill positions in the nfl that matter the most.

Actually wait and see if anybody else was going to try and hire Jason Garrett? Because if nobody else does...do you REALLY need to give him a 5 year extension?

I do not think the rest of the league is very high on jason garrett...I think whenever he stops being the head coach of the dallas cowboys he will not EVER be a head coach anywhere else...

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop:

11a9939.jpg

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I haven't been following this thread, but are we all in agreeance that this team will NEVER be shyt with Jason Garrett as head coach?

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
nikka STFU

You bytch about the most stupidest shyt.
Nah I rather not when that's the junk you posting. If it was actually football you'd have more merit not this time though. You talk to your boys IRL about shyt like this when y'all discussing the Boys and them dudes and saying shyt? Weak ass crew you rolling with smfh.

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Clown ass niggga :laff::laff::laff:

Here is Wilcox as the cover 2 safety high :laugh:

Met this dude last night at a kappa party in uptown. Wanted to ask has he put his house on the market, but dapped him up and said was a rough season. He said they'll get it right in a matter of time. I asked about Hardy and he said he's a cool dude and brings attitude to the defense.