Countdown to Elliot: Dallas Cowboys 2016 Offseason Thread

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There gotta be guys in round 2 and 3 at wr. Treadwell is a poor mans Dez. I want speed!

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
like Spade said, if the talent is there, why do we always beg for upgrades each year?

We have Romo, an offensive line and Dez. Thats it. Beasley, T Will and others are products of Romo. If there was so much talent on this team, why did we give up so many draft picks to get Butler, Michael, and Cassell? If there is so much talent, why were we the 31st ranked offense this year? If there was so much talent, wouldnt that make our coaching look competent?

Think of what other teams will offer us in a trade for; Witten, Beasley, Twill, Mcfadden, or escobar :francis:

Twill just had his first 100 yard game of his career on Sunday :mjlol:
Because fans just want to bytch. One minute Garrett is a terrible coach who can't groom players, then the next minute the players are terrible and we need to draft better players:what: People really expect pro bowl level play from every player on the 52 man roster, the fact is every team has a cerain number of skill players and it's up to the staff to coach up the rest. Y'all keep begging for better players when it's proof that no matter who we bring in this staff won't do a damn thing with them. This team saw Dwayne Harris as nothing more than a KR, but look at what he was doing for the NYG this past year:snoop:. It doesn't matter who we get on the offensive side of the ball since this staff calls the same shyt over and over, at least Marinelli was able to develop some players(ie Crawford).

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Because fans just want to bytch. One minute Garrett is a terrible coach who can't groom players, then the next minute the players are terrible and we need to draft better players:what: People really expect pro bowl level play from every player on the 52 man roster, the fact is every team has a cerain number of skill players and it's up to the staff to coach up the rest. Y'all keep begging for better players when it's proof that no matter who we bring in this staff won't do a damn thing with them. This team saw Dwayne Harris as nothing more than a KR, but look at what he was doing for the NYG this past year:snoop:. It doesn't matter who we get on the offensive side of the ball since this staff calls the same shyt over and over, at least Marinelli was able to develop some players(ie Crawford).
Fans "bytch" because most of us are passionate and want to see continued success, and we havent had much of that the past 20 years. As far as coaching, yes the coaching sucks but knowledgeable fans know thats not the main issue with this team. As far as talent, yea you cant have a pro bowler at every position, but you need an abundance of talent to overcome bad coaching.

We know Garrett isnt going anywhere, so why continue to complain about him? As fans, we can only hope that Jerry and Stephen bring in better talent to overcome Garretts ineptitude. Yes we have talent in the trenches. Yes we have Romo and Dez. Who else do we have thats a reliable playmaker on this team? I look around the league and see teams with talent all over the roster. We keep saying Brady would love a roster like this..Please, he has literally the best TE ever and best coach ever.

We have no talent in the secondary

No talent at WR besides Dez

No talent at RB

No talent at TE (Witten is no longer what he was)

I want someone to convince me that Treadwell wouldnt bring more of an impact to this team than Bosa :stopitslime:

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fans "bytch" because most of us are passionate and want to see continued success, and we havent had much of that the past 20 years. As far as coaching, yes the coaching sucks but knowledgeable fans know thats not the main issue with this team. As far as talent, yea you cant have a pro bowler at every position, but you need an abundance of talent to overcome bad coaching.

We know Garrett isnt going anywhere, so why continue to complain about him? As fans, we can only hope that Jerry and Stephen bring in better talent to overcome Garretts ineptitude. Yes we have talent in the trenches. Yes we have Romo and Dez. Who else do we have thats a reliable playmaker on this team? I look around the league and see teams with talent all over the roster. We keep saying Brady would love a roster like this..Please, he has literally the best TE ever and best coach ever.

No talent at RB

I want someone to convince me that Treadwell wouldnt bring more of an impact to this team than Bosa :stopitslime:
Scandic and Byron Jones are both good players and Witten is still very productive. Yall are just creating problems. The reciever position after Dez is questionable but still

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

No talent at RB

I want someone to convince me that Treadwell wouldnt bring more of an impact to this team than Bosa
:stopitslime:
Don't you get it? No talent will ever overcome Garrett's ineptitude, we can draft all the blue chip players we want and it will always end up the same.

As for the other stuff

Byron in the secondary is talent
McFadden was a 1K rusher even throughout the whole RBBC bullshyt
Escobar is talented, but again this staff won't utilize him. Watch him get released at some point and tear it up for the Giants.

Treadwell is as another person said a poor mans Dez Bryant, i would rather they get Bosa(who i'm iffy about) over him and find a serviceable WR in the later rounds.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
You guys saying Treadwell is a "poor mans Dez" are funny. Dez is a top 5 talent in the league and we all considered him the best WR in the league until this past season. I dont understand how having 2 "Dez" on our team wont impact us more than a Strong Side (LDE) Defensive End. Dlaw lead our team in sacks yet we want to place him on the bench for an unproven college player :mjlol:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You guys saying Treadwell is a "poor mans Dez" are funny. Dez is a top 5 talent in the league and we all considered him the best WR in the league until this past season. I dont understand how having 2 "Dez" on our team wont impact us more than a Strong Side (LDE) Defensive End. Dlaw lead our team in sacks yet we want to place him on the bench for an unproven college player :mjlol:
He dont have Dez hops or his after the catch beastmode. If he was faster id want him.