Daps
It's ridiculous that this is even a question. Just look at this chump

24q4tp4_th.gif
That whole sequence was pathetic.

I was literally looking at my tv like :scust:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
I'm so sick of hearing about the lack of talent from some folks, Brady would kill to have Williams, Beasley, Escobar, & Tyron on his team. Like I said before, Take this roster and put them anywhere else and it would've been a SB contender for years.
I just dont see this talent Rell. Boys' fans always overrate the talent on the team. We have the OL, Romo, Dez, Witt even though hes not what he was, and maybe Twill and thats about it.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
I just dont see this talent Rell. Boys' fans always overrate the talent on the team. We have the OL, Romo, Dez, Witt even though hes not what he was, and maybe Twill and thats about it.
I've been saying this for YEARS. I don't know where people said we had all this talent. You can't have all this talent if you're talking about getting rid of players and filling so many holes year after year. This is a product of ESPN bs.

That said, has the talent improved over the past few years. YES. The oline is talented. Dez is talented. D-line talent is improving. But there is way more work to be done. But right now, we have no talent at the head coaching position.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
A dominant OL, an all pro caliber QB, an all pro caliber WR, a hof TE, and a respectable running game is way more than enough to win. Look at what Aaron Rodgers is going to the playoffs with, it really feels like a lot of people have unrealistic ideas about what it takes to win.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
There's more talent on the offensive side of the ball on this team than there was on either Giants or Ravens SB winning teams.

A top 5 QB (when healthy), a top 5 WR (when healthy), dominant Oline, always reliable TE, slot weapon in Beasley, and an underwhelming WR2 in TWill. Not to mention Escobar who we never use and Dunbar who is essentially Sproles 2.0.

QBs/HCs/FOs would KILL to have this type of talent.

Look at what the Redskins, Vikings, and Chiefs just made the playoffs with.

We need defense and coaching. Healthy, competent QB play which we lacked this year got a lot of you freaking out. Over the wrong thing. We can give Kellen Moore or Matt Cassel more weapons in Treadwell AND Elliot.

We will still go 4-12 :francis:

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A dominant OL, an all pro caliber QB, an all pro caliber WR, a hof TE, and a respectable running game is way more than enough to win. Look at what Aaron Rodgers is going to the playoffs with, it really feels like a lot of people have unrealistic ideas about what it takes to win.
yea the talent is there, you just cant get far without a proper QB. its that simple. No one is complaining about the talent or coaching if Romo stays healthy, cause we would have won the East easily and be gearing up for a deep playoff run

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps

There's more talent on the offensive side of the ball on this team than there was on either Giants or Ravens SB winning teams.

A top 5 QB (when healthy), a top 5 WR (when healthy), dominant Oline, always reliable TE, slot weapon in Beasley, and an underwhelming WR2 in TWill. Not to mention Escobar who we never use and Dunbar who is essentially Sproles 2.0.

We need defense and coaching. Healthy, competent QB play which we lacked this year got a lot of you freaking out. Over the wrong thing. We can give Kellen Moore or Matt Cassel more weapons in Treadwell AND Elliot.

like Spade said, if the talent is there, why do we always beg for upgrades each year?

We have Romo, an offensive line and Dez. Thats it. Beasley, T Will and others are products of Romo. If there was so much talent on this team, why did we give up so many draft picks to get Butler, Michael, and Cassell? If there is so much talent, why were we the 31st ranked offense this year? If there was so much talent, wouldnt that make our coaching look competent?

Think of what other teams will offer us in a trade for; Witten, Beasley, Twill, Mcfadden, or escobar :francis:

Twill just had his first 100 yard game of his career on Sunday :mjlol:

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
like Spade said, if the talent is there, why do we always beg for upgrades each year?

We have Romo, an offensive line and Dez. Thats it. Beasley, T Will and others are products of Romo. If there was so much talent on this team, why did we give up so many draft picks to get Butler, Michael, and Cassell? If there is so much talent, why were we the 31st ranked offense this year? If there was so much talent, wouldnt that make our coaching look competent?

Think of what other teams will offer us in a trade for; Witten, Beasley, Twill, Mcfadden, or escobar :francis:

Twill just had his first 100 yard game of his career on Sunday :mjlol:
Because Jerry is an idiot.

Because Garrett is an idiot.

Nobody is trading late picks for Christine Michael or Brice Butler. Just like nobody is trading a package of picks including 1sts for guys like Joey Galloway or Roy Williams.

We had a hole at RB because Randle was an idiot and teams didn't respect our passing game. McFadden eventually got comfortable and ran on teams consistently to end the season. And teams still weren't respecting our passing game.

The WRs I'll give you. Outside of Dez, it's trash. I still think Beasley is very solid as a slot guy. He gets in and out of his breaks and gets separation. Good hands.

Again, this all comes down to our horrendous QB play this season and the bland vanilla ass offense we run.

Other teams have done more with less on offense (outside of QB).

This same offense won 12 games last year and was 1 play away from making the NFC CG. Exact same offense minus Murray. And no Murray was the LEAST of our problems this year.

It's not skill, specifically offensive skill, that's holding this team back. It's preparation, game planning, play calling, position coaches, and getting out-coached every week that does us in.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Again, if we had Romo, nobody would be talking about lack of offensive weapons.

We got Dez, Witten, Beasley, and RBs soaking up targets. And then our oline leading a guy like washed McFadden to over 1K yards in like 10 starts.

How many mouths you guys wanna feed?

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW

We got to get a real no 2 receiver because T Rex Williams is not that...both him and Beasely are useless without Dez on the field. We got spoiled by Dez never getting hurt before this year but truthfully as physical as he plays its shocking it took him this long to get hurt and I will be surprised going forward if he suits up for every game. If you don't get another no 2 then if Dez get's hurt the passing game dies, and yeah it is going to die even with romo under center. He going to end up just like Rodgers did this year, running for his life because his receivers can't ever get open...

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
We got to get a real no 2 receiver because T Rex Williams is not that...both him and Beasely are useless without Dez on the field. We got spoiled by Dez never getting hurt before this year but truthfully as physical as he plays its shocking it took him this long to get hurt and I will be surprised going forward if he suits up for every game. If you don't get another no 2 then if Dez get's hurt the passing game dies, and yeah it is going to die even with romo under center. He going to end up just like Rodgers did this year, running for his life because his receivers can't ever get open...
I agree a WR2 is a real need for this team.

But other than that and an RB for the future, it's hard to find any holes in the offense.

Assuming Tony stays healthy :lupe:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
We should just say fukk it and take Treadwell in Round 1 :wow:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I agree a WR2 is a real need for this team.

But other than that and an RB for the future, it's hard to find any holes in the offense.

Assuming Tony stays healthy :lupe:

:francis:

Dude broke his collarbone...twice...in the same year :francis:

Not even on hard hits...linemen fall on QB's like that all the time...

Cardinals featured Aaron Rodgers in a snuff film a few weeks ago and he didn't get hurt...Romo pretty much had two guys fall on him all season and somehow both managed to break his collarbone:francis:

Every time he get's touched I be like :mjcry:...when I see him go down I stop giving a fukk about the play and I just want the camera to zoom in on Romo to make sure he is okay :mjcry: