Countdown to Elliot: Dallas Cowboys 2016 Offseason Thread

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
:yeshrug: What LB do we have that has not missed significant time?

I'm not saying we should pick him, but I'm saying someone will give him a chance.

well dont get me wrong.. We are in desperate need of a LB that can cover. If he is our pick, I would be happy. I would knock this pick at all... LB and Secondary are crucial needs

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
well dont get me wrong.. We are in desperate need of a LB that can cover. If he is our pick, I would be happy. I would knock this pick at all... LB and Secondary are crucial needs
Darron Lee if he make it to the 2nd round. There is your LB that can cover. My weekly Buckeye breakdown for yall :myman:

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Man these all the sports talks shows are saying how much Mincey means/meant to the dline, defense, and team. They all seem to have the highest respect for him. I didn't know he was that big of a leader on the team.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Man these all the sports talks shows are saying how much Mincey means/meant to the dline, defense, and team. They all seem to have the highest respect for him. I didn't know he was that big of a leader on the team.
He was the voice and engine behind them going into Seattle and blasting them last year.

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
Damn i have no clue what the front office gonna do in the draft. Who is the sure star in this draft. Wont stop saying this, we need to trade down. Yall really sold on ramsey at 4?
Cause we really gonna have a chance on either ramsey or bosa. I would take bosa no question if we didnt have all these ends. Draft him if we dont sign hardy, and use that money on weddle, berry, or norman(i know berry an norman aint leavin)

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Draft Doctson

Draft a QB...

don't really care about the rest of the draft...

but...draft Doctson:ufdup:...he already better than T Rex will EVER be:ufdup:

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
I don't know about ya'll but I'm sold on Brice Butler. I think he can be a legit 2 option. That niggga fast denna bytch and he catches with his hands (that's what you nigggas like right :dry:)

We have the offensive talent, we just gotta use them right.

I say go hard on the defensive side of the ball :hmm:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
It's ridiculous that this is even a question. Just look at this chump

24q4tp4_th.gif

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I don't know about ya'll but I'm sold on Brice Butler. I think he can be a legit 2 option. That niggga fast denna bytch and he catches with his hands (that's what you nigggas like right :dry:)

We have the offensive talent, we just gotta use them right.

I say go hard on the defensive side of the ball :hmm:
I'm so sick of hearing about the lack of talent from some folks, Brady would kill to have Williams, Beasley, Escobar, & Tyron on his team. Like I said before, Take this roster and put them anywhere else and it would've been a SB contender for years.