Countdown to Elliot: Dallas Cowboys 2016 Offseason Thread

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
We HAVE to do something to keep Johnny in cleveland...

HAVE TO
KiaMxKH.png

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
So the play in the second half where Wilcox came down to make the big hit. Threw his body at dude, bounced off and the LBS caught up to make the play and Wilcox starts acting like he's mad at himself is exactly why I want him gone. \

The one thing he's suppose to be good at, laying wood, pause, is the thing he can't do. Dude is Keith Davis without the special teams skill :huhldup:

Get my boy AJ Stamps in the 3rd-4th and watch that boy turn into a star

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
What do ya'll think about Myles Jack at 4?
I haven't posted a player I want yet, because I wanna wait until after the combine........ however.....

:wow:

Myles Jack is a beast. Triple threat: LB, SS, and HB. Homie can be an instant help on defense and special teams. His football IQ is remarkable too, just watch film on him.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I haven't posted a player I want yet, because I wanna wait until after the combine........ however.....

Myles Jack is a beast. Triple threat: LB, SS, and HB. Homie can be an instant help on defense and special teams. His football IQ is remarkable too, just watch film on him.

Intriguing strong safety prospect. Dont want him as a linebacker.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps

Myles is great.. but, he missed damn near a whole year... I would def pick him if he is available in the second round...

Daps
What do ya'll think about Myles Jack at 4?

Talented dude, just don't know about him at 4.

Starting to lean trading down, tbh. Would love to see CLE pass on Goff for Bosa and DAL moving back and getting additional picks and maybe another first from SF for him in a trade.

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Myles is great.. but, he missed damn near a whole year... I would def pick him if he is available in the second round...
:yeshrug: What LB do we have that has not missed significant time?

I'm not saying we should pick him, but I'm saying someone will give him a chance.