Countdown to Elliot: Dallas Cowboys 2016 Offseason Thread

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
This.

The offense is the problem with this team. Even with Romo in there, we didnt look good on offense
So even with our star QB it still didn't look good? Again you can draft all the offensive players you want, but if the HC who considers himself a genius play caller can't create a system then it won't matter. I've said before that you could take this roster and put them in NE, GB, NYG, & PIT and it would be explosive.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
So even with our star QB it still didn't look good? Again you can draft all the offensive players you want, but if the HC who considers himself a genius play caller can't create a system then it won't matter. I've said before that you could take this roster and put them in NE, GB, NYG, & PIT and it would be explosive.
Yes even with Romo. Look at how bad the offense performed without Dez. The first Eagirls game, our offense looked like complete shyt. Look at a team like the Packers. Is their scheme all a sudden trash because Jordy Nelson is hurt? Our #2 WR cant catch with his hands and allows teams to double dez. How is this acceptable? Look at the Jets. They have two legitimate threats at receiver and is making Fitz look serviceable.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stop bytching about the offense. Defense wins championships. And defensive playmakers that can create turnovers is whats lead to hardware. We was last in the league in defensive turnovers. Jalen Ramsey is that player you need. Not fukking Blaine Gabbert/Jake Locker 2.0

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
It's against fukking Air Force tho. :mjlol:

I could understand if he was doing this against Alabama or some shyt.

I see nothing special about this dude.

I don't see why the opponent matters. Chad Kelly lit up Bama this year but nobody is projecting him to be anything special in the NFL. It's about more than just the numbers on the box score it's about the skill you show on tape and Goff is making NFL caliber throws that are NFL caliber regardless of who he's playing against

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Stop bytching about the offense. Defense wins championships. And defensive playmakers that can create turnovers is whats lead to hardware. We was last in the league in defensive turnovers. Jalen Ramsey is that player you need. Not fukking Blaine Gabbert/Jake Locker 2.0
Live in the 90s brehs

Brady debunked that theory last year :mjlol:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seattle LOB shut down the greatest offense in history 2 years ago.

Cowboys fans :mindblown:

Giants defense won those 2 Super Bowls against Brady fools

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Defense over offense in majority sports just at least have a average offense and elite defense u can win chips it's been proven

Ravens
Seattle
Spurs
Pistons
Warriors
Cowboys
Bucs

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Seattle LOB shut down the greatest offense in history 2 years ago.

Cowboys fans :mindblown:

Giants defense won those 2 Super Bowls against Brady fools
What about last year :stopitslime:

Brady was down 14 in the 4th and came back and won:comeon:

What about Ravens vs 49ers. 49ers had one of the top 3 defenses in the league :comeon:

You brehs think teams like the Jets the Bengals and the Texans have a chance to win the SB this year :what:

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We need defense. fukk drafting an offensive player in the1st round. Yes, Goff looks good. But he doesn't look Jameis Winston good. He looks Geno Smith/Blaine Gabbert good. Cowboys shouldn't even invite Goff for a visit. We can't waste this top 5 pick. None of the QBs coming out this year look like franchise guys.

If it ain't Bosa, Nkdemiche, or Ramsay, fukk it. And maybe VH3, though his size worries me. Those are immediate impact players on defense. Though Nkdemiche's work ethic worries me. He might be the DT version of Clowney.

Last edited:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
He'll Denver defense kept them afloat why manning was :flabbynsick:

Chiefs defense killing opps on this win streak

Yea we could use offense but rather get even better on defense and have that depth imo

Plus need to see more of kellen not enough to go by at least he was moving the ball but wasn't accurate either growing pains comes along with it

I wanna see showers think he a better fit tho

We don't need a big time rb either could use another one

McFadden actually did well and I like turbin and Dunbar is lethal

Need to use Escobar more tho and Hanna
Wr we need to put lucky and butler on there

Need a damn dt and cb

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
How many years have the Jets had a great defense and bullshyt at QB, and what has that gotten them? Ravens for as good as their D has been over the last decade, won the chip a few years ago basically because Joe Flacco played out of his mind.

Chiefs D is on point this year but I guarantee they won't make the SB with Smith at QB.

I'm not saying one is less important or whatever, but it's a QB's league. If you don't have a QB, you don't have shyt.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
How many years have the Jets had a great defense and bullshyt at QB, and what has that gotten them? Ravens for as good as their D has been over the last decade, won the chip a few years ago basically because Joe Flacco played out of his mind.

Chiefs D is on point this year but I guarantee they won't make the SB with Smith at QB.

I'm not saying one is less important or whatever, but it's a QB's league. If you don't have a QB, you don't have shyt.

We're screwed then:troll: