Countdown to Elliot: Dallas Cowboys 2016 Offseason Thread

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
What? You Weeden family? Idgaf about that nikka. He didn't do shyt here and sure as fukk wasn't here long enough to get any Boys love from anybody. Man some of you dudes straight weirdo status
It's good that he's doing good because it further highlights Garrett as a horrible coach/coordinator.

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
What? You Weeden family? Idgaf about that nikka. He didn't do shyt here and sure as fukk wasn't here long enough to get any Boys love from anybody. Man some of you dudes straight weirdo status
It's good that he's doing good because it further highlights Garrett as a horrible coach/coordinator.
This. Breh looked like shyt cause of this negligent coaching. His success further proves garrets bullshyt coaching.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
It's hard to say what the Boys should do in the draft until we see what they do in FA. Hopefully we don't lose hardy but if we do, I don't think there's anyway you can shy away from a DT. This dude at the barbershop tryna argue me that you can "find a fat boy in any round"...fukk that. I wan't someone that's premier and is fit for the technique. (Robert Nkemdiche or Kenny Clark) would probably be the best bet. We gotta get some pressure up the middle cause Hayden and Crawford ain't cutting it.

Do we go LB or do we give Wilson a chance to see what he really is? Is Escobar apart of the plan going forward or will the Giants get him at some point in send him to the probowl?

I'm kinda :patrice: on the RB situation give that if Dunbar comes back he's a change of pace guy McFadden isn't that bad and we could probably find someone to be a short yardage back if Turbin isn't back.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
I think I've seen enough of Brice to think he'd be a deadly two option with Dez out there. TWill in the slot would be scary doing what he did best at Baylor, going deep and catching screens and making it happen.

Wouldn't mind seeing Wilcox's replacement this year either.

QB is a need but I'm not overly anxious to spend a 1st rounder on a pick that will sit a year or more. The only thing that doesn't need to be addressed is the Oline. Smith-Collins-Fredrick-Green-Martin gon be nasty as hell next year.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
It's hard to say what the Boys should do in the draft until we see what they do in FA. Hopefully we don't lose hardy but if we do, I don't think there's anyway you can shy away from a DT. This dude at the barbershop tryna argue me that you can "find a fat boy in any round"...fukk that. I wan't someone that's premier and is fit for the technique. (Robert Nkemdiche or Kenny Clark) would probably be the best bet. We gotta get some pressure up the middle cause Hayden and Crawford ain't cutting it.

Do we go LB or do we give Wilson a chance to see what he really is? Is Escobar apart of the plan going forward or will the Giants get him at some point in send him to the probowl?

I'm kinda :patrice: on the RB situation give that if Dunbar comes back he's a change of pace guy McFadden isn't that bad and we could probably find someone to be a short yardage back if Turbin isn't back.
Crawford has a torn rotator cuff so that's why he's been less productive, but i do agree we need a DT and Nkemdiche is the perfect fit. Kenny Clark might be available in the 2nd rd because of what some scouts believe is very average skills.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
S DT WR are the three positions that will impact this team the most immediately. We need to address those positions early imo.

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I think I've seen enough of Brice to think he'd be a deadly two option with Dez out there. TWill in the slot would be scary doing what he did best at Baylor, going deep and catching screens and making it happen.

Wouldn't mind seeing Wilcox's replacement this year either.

QB is a need but I'm not overly anxious to spend a 1st rounder on a pick that will sit a year or more. The only thing that doesn't need to be addressed is the Oline. Smith-Collins-Fredrick-Green-Martin gon be nasty as hell next year.
I thought Green was a projected RT.

I agree with the RB situation...McFadden showed enough to be the lead back next yr even without the passing threat most of the season. Dunbar was balling out until he got hurt. I personally like Turbin. We have more pressing needs than RB.

Brice Butler-The catch down the sideline with a defender on him early in the game and the slant he took for 34 yards where he caught the ball with his hands impressed me. Definitely wanna see him with Romo and Dez out there

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
A lot of you guys are overlooking the CB position.

Claiborne is about to enter FA and we've reached the point with Carr that we can finally cut his bytch ass and save some money instead of get raped by cap penalties.

We could very well be going into next season without either of those losers. And Jones is most likely going to be moved to FS and play spot man-to-man cover duty when the matchup calls for it (Gronk, Graham, Reed, Olsen).

I'm well aware of our need at SS, DT, and RB. But we might be in a position where we need TWO new CBs next season. And not just depth CBs, but starting outside CBs.

It's the exact reason why they drafted Jones. But Jones now projects as a FS. So while they seemingly hit on the pick and found a starter in the secondary, they didn't really address the initial concern which was getting new starting CBs.

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
A lot of you guys are overlooking the CB position.

Claiborne is about to enter FA and we've reached the point with Carr that we can finally cut his bytch ass and save some money instead of get raped by cap penalties.

We could very well be going into next season without either of those losers. And Jones is most likely going to be moved to FS and play spot man-to-man cover duty when the matchup calls for it (Gronk, Graham, Reed).

I'm well aware of our need at SS, DT, and RB. But we might be in a position where we need TWO new CBs next season. And not just depth CBs, but starting outside CBs.

It's the exact reason why they drafted Jones. But Jones now projects as a FS. So while they seemingly hit on the pick and found a starter in the secondary, they didn't really address the initial concern which was getting new starting CBs.
I can't see Jerry letting both of them go.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Isn't that what Lucky is suppose to be for us?

He's fast but I don't know if he has any real WR talent in terms of route running or hands, but then again it doesn't take a lot to send a fast little dude on a fly route and chuck it deep to him.

I'm looking for more than that though and I don't think Lucky is that dude but talented players are constantly wasted in this offense so its hard to tell for sure...