Countdown to Elliot: Dallas Cowboys 2016 Offseason Thread

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
We know this scheme sucks, so we might as well try to out-talent other teams. Look at the mess we had at WR when Dez went down :francis:
The Cowboys do have talent and they refuse to use it, people want to shyt on Escobar but i'd bet money he'd be a very good TE on another team. There's no way in hell they go WR in the 1st round so you can forget that. They saw Dwayne Harris as nothing more than a KR here and look at what he's doing in NY, Whitehead might be Harris 2.0 since this team refuses to use him outside of returns and jet sweeps:snoop:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Crawford has a torn rotator cuff so that's why he's been less productive, but i do agree we need a DT and Nkemdiche is the perfect fit. Kenny Clark might be available in the 2nd rd because of what some scouts believe is very average skills.
Nit only the rotator cuff I feel most fans too fickle. Dudes be wanting to switch shyt like this their Madden team. Dude had a down year but I need to see at least another season of down play before I say he ain't cutting it. Personally I try to give everybody time before saying they are or aren't good and the same with their play esp if they were productive before like Crawford was last season. We do need another DT though and hopefully Irving gets better during the offseason

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
The Cowboys do have talent and they refuse to use it, people want to shyt on Escobar but i'd bet money he'd be a very good TE on another team. There's no way in hell they go WR in the 1st round so you can forget that. They saw Dwayne Harris as nothing more than a KR here and look at what he's doing in NY, Whitehead might be Harris 2.0 since this team refuses to use him outside of returns and jet sweeps:snoop:
If you dont think this team needs an upgrade at WR then idk what to tell you. Everyone is fixated with improving the defense, but the truth is, the defense out-perfomed the offense this year. That was with out hardy and mcclain for 4 games, no oscan, and the two worst starting safeties in the league.

We need another WR on this team, whether its an early draft pick or in free agency. Did you guys not see during a strecth this season twill completely disappear :scust:

Simply relying on Romo and Dez to overcome this trash scheme to take us far isnt realistic.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
If you dont think this team needs an upgrade at WR then idk what to tell you. Everyone is fixated with improving the defense, but the truth is, the defense out-perfomed the offense this year. That was with out hardy and mcclain for 4 games, no oscan, and the two worst starting safeties in the league.

We need another WR on this team, whether its an early draft pick or in free agency. Did you guys not see during a strecth this season twill completely disappear :scust:

Simply relying on Romo and Dez to overcome this trash scheme to take us far isnt realistic.
:what: Bruh the offense kept the D off the field for most of the game, the Cowboys led the league in T.O.P so i don't know how you can say they outperformed them. As for WR they can find someone but it better not be with that 1st pick.

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:what: Bruh the offense kept the D off the field for most of the game, the Cowboys led the league in T.O.P so i don't know how you can say they outperformed them. As for WR they can find someone but it better not be with that 1st pick.
No they didn't :what:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
2014 is LAST season. We are currently living in the year 2015 :dahell:
I had to re-read blueheffner's statement and i missed the part where it said this and not last:mjlol:, still the offense does not need an overhaul it just needs better playcalling. Also they're only #11 in TOP and they're not that far from the #1 spot. The only person they should be looking at in the 1st on offense is a QB, and watching Goff play is making that decision a little easier.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
I had to re-read blueheffner's statement and i missed the part where it said this and not last:mjlol:, still the offense does not need an overhaul it just needs better playcalling. Also they're only #11 in TOP and they're not that far from the #1 spot. The only person they should be looking at in the 1st on offense is a QB, and watching Goff play is making that decision a little easier.

It's also not far from the #21 spot...

We need a QB, a RB, a TE (Witten is gonna be 34 next year and Esco has the achilles) and at least one WR. I don't know if you want to call that an overhaul, but it's not exactly a little touch up either.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
It's also not far from the #21 spot...

We need a QB, a RB, a TE (Witten is gonna be 34 next year and Esco has the achilles) and at least one WR. I don't know if you want to call that an overhaul, but it's not exactly a little touch up either.
This.

The offense is the problem with this team. Even with Romo in there, we didnt look good on offense

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have NOT been a Goff fan.. I don't like his release, I think it's kinda too slow.. but that being said, hard to deny the throws he was making today.

It's against fukking Air Force tho. :mjlol:

I could understand if he was doing this against Alabama or some shyt.

I see nothing special about this dude.