Countdown to Elliot: Dallas Cowboys 2016 Offseason Thread

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Ya'll see what Hue Jackson is doing right now with Aj freakin McCarron and a comparable skills group against an elite defense :heh: meanwhile we cant score a TD
Nevermind that. Jerry should be furious that Bill O'Brien can get a victory with Weeden starting a game and Garrett fukkin couldn't.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Nevermind that. Jerry should be furious that Bill O'Brien can get a victory with Weeden starting a game and Garrett fukkin couldn't.
This. I dont understand some of these dudes on CZ like idgit and risen. Every week we see countless of examples as to why Garrett is a trash coach and we run a horrible scheme, yet they defend him. Yes we all know Jerry is the #1 problem, but Garrett is 1B.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
This. I dont understand some of these dudes on CZ like idgit and risen. Every week we see countless of examples as to why Garrett is a trash coach and we run a horrible scheme, yet they defend him. Yes we all know Jerry is the #1 problem, but Garrett is 1B.
Well Risen only focuses on Jerry and because getting rid of Garrett means nothing to Jerry because he'll get another Garrett clone.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Brehs, which one of our own do we bring back :patrice:

Unrestricted free agents:

Morris Claiborne

Greg Hardy

Rolando McClain

Mackenzy Bernadeau

Jeremy Mincey

Kyle Wilber

James Hanna

Lance Dunbar

Jack Crawford

Nick Hayden

Danny McCray

Charles Brown

Robert Turbin

Tyler Clutts

Matt Cassel

Restricted free agents (the Cowboys can make a qualifying offer to these players and can make a matching offer if another team exceeds that, or can get draft compensation if they do not):

Ronald Leary

Jeff Heath

I only want Dunbar back

Ill take Claiborne if our scheme changes from a bullshyt Zone

Everybody else bye..and please cut Carr

Why is Heath restricted? I mean wtf? Why Dallas want dibs on thst bum?

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
all 23 million miles of useful land
need that DT from Ole Miss, cant spell his name, someone who can collapse the middle pocket... We got good edge rushers in Demarcus Lawrence and Hardy(if we resign)
if not we need safeties and corners bad in every way... I never seen a secondary taking poor angles when it comes to chasing down people, or either DB coach Henderson need to be shown the door..
We can go QB later rds, I was impressed by Moore, especially his progressions reads, and awareness in the pocket, with a little more work, he can be serviceable.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
need that DT from Ole Miss, cant spell his name, someone who can collapse the middle pocket... We got good edge rushers in Demarcus Lawrence and Hardy(if we resign)
if not we need safeties and corners bad in every way... I never seen a secondary taking poor angles when it comes to chasing down people, or either DB coach Henderson need to be shown the door..
We can go QB later rds, I was impressed by Moore, especially his progressions reads, and awareness in the pocket, with a little more work, he can be serviceable.
Moore's ceiling is basically backup. If we get a QB past round 1, look to Carson Wentz.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think it's time to change coaches just yet. I mean when we had Romo past year we were a catch away from being in the NFC championship and we probably would have atleast 10 wins of Romo stays healthy. Yea you can and look around and see what other teams are doing with back-up Qb's but they don't play our schedule or have our personnel. Us winning on 2 games is no doubt partially to blame on coaching but I don't think it's a fireable offense. Our offensive system looked bad cause we were missing the 2 players it was designed around all year (Romo and Dez). Plus the players respect Garrett.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:stopitslime:

who are these weapons?

Stone Hands?

Beasley :mjlol:

Butler :ehh:

Witten :patrice:

Escobar :comeon:
You serious right now? Stone Hands ? I hope ur not talking about Dez. Quit the reactionary shyt man..it's gonna be aite. Just ask yourself what has changed with Dez this year and previous years? He broke his leg, no training camp and no starting QB. He's the least of our worries.

Last edited:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
You serious right now? Stone Hands ? I hope ur not talking about Dez. Quit the reactionary shyt man..it's gonna be aite. Just ask yourself what has changed with Dez this year and previous years? He broke his leg, no training camp and no starting QB. He's the least of our worries.
Im talking about TWill breh :camby:

Stop :cape:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I don't think it's time to change coaches just yet. I mean when we had Romo past year we were a catch away from being in the NFC championship and we probably would have atleast 10 wins of Romo stays healthy. Yea you can and look around and see what other teams are doing with back-up Qb's but they don't play our schedule or have our personnel. Us winning on 2 games is no doubt partially to blame on coaching but I don't think it's a fireable offense. Our offensive system looked bad cause we were missing the 2 players it was designed around all year (Romo and Dez). Plus the players respect Garrett.
Our offense has looked bad since Garrett's been here, last year was the anomaly so if people really thought that's who Garrett was then they hadn't been paying attention to this team.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Moore's ceiling is basically backup. If we get a QB past round 1, look to Carson Wentz.
I don't know Moores ceiling and neither do any of us until dude plays more. He's looked ok this game and a half for the most part. I think some people just want a name and that's normal but I don't know if this dude is any good or not. He was a little off on some of,the throws and others the WR weren't helping him with others. With all that said it looked better than what other backups have done outside of the score of course.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
I don't know Moores ceiling and neither do any of us until dude plays more. He's looked ok this game and a half for the most part. I think some people just want a name and that's normal but I don't know if this dude is any good or not. He was a little off on some of,the throws and others the WR weren't helping him with others. With all that said it looked better than what other backups have done outside of the score of course.
I don't think he looked ok at all. Very inaccurate on many of his passes by throwing the behind the receiver and the ball too low for the receiver to get to it. His arm strength is also not very good either. That's my observation of him against Buffalo.