Countdown to Elliot: Dallas Cowboys 2016 Offseason Thread

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Never thought this board would be worse than the Fan Zone when discussing the Cowboys.
It's not, Fan Zone is racist as hell.
We should have drafted Malcom Brown.

This Byron Jones kid gonna be a bust. Workout warrior :scust:
:usure:
I dont like the whole draft for need thing breh. You pass on a better player for a lesser player since the lesser player was filled a need? Its moves like that, that make you end up drafting Claiborne instead of Luke Kuechly. We couldve had Kuechly as our MLB and Lee at the Will.

I get what some of you are saying as far as this defense needing playmakers. Most of you probably will say that Ramsey is a better CB than Zeke is a RB. I disagree with that, but thats your opinion.
tumblr_nsb3knTCt71re3x32o1_500.gif

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
find me a scout/analyst that doesn't have one or two fukk ups on their resume.

Are you fukking serious :what:

I don't know anyone that take Todd McShay seriously. 1 or 2 fukk ups my ass. shyt, there is a thread going on right now of the Coli brehs shytting on the joke of a draft scout named Todd McShay.

I swear nikkas will give any hack credibility to sound right.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka. Ima pretend you didnt just say that bullshyt. AP? Revis had great defenders around him in NY and in New England he had arguably the best qb ever and the best coach. 2 things he wouldnt have in Dallas. AP on the other hand is Demarco on steroids and we saw 2014. Imagine that type of running back in 2009 (the year Revis got elite). Yall nikkas crazy. AP played only one year with Romo level qb play which was 2009.

no need to pretend, I said the shyt...he asked about putting which player on this team during the romo era, not which player is better...and on the romo era teams, they need def, not more offense....revis can shut down a wr and allow the def cord to come up with schemes to help the other areas of the def that are weak....cause like I said: def wins championships cause eventually you gotta stop someone

Last edited:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is that what dude was doing when he tweeted Zeke was a natural pass catcher? :mjlol:

They said the same thing about Struggle Cuts. :mjlol:

Cowboys has become the Browns of the NFC.

Both drafted RB to early. :mjlol:

Both want Johnny Cokehead. :mjlol:

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
Never thought this board would be worse than the Fan Zone when discussing the Cowboys.
I haven't heard of fan zone but this board is leaps and bounds better than the Dallas Cowboys fan forum and any forum I've come across for that matter.

I like the dialogue here because its boring when everybody is praising the franchise with Homer takes. I don't think there is anything wrong with the pro Ramsey or pro Elliott takes, both have good points but we just have to wait and see at this juncture.