Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
we don't have any long term prospects at DB outside of Byron Jones, that's the issue.

im just saying. if Carr and Claiborne have a repeat of last season, they are gone and we're gonna be left empty handed. its borderline asinine for them not to have addressed the position. Especially with the suspensions in our front 7
The answer to bold is so? If that's how it plays out they fix that next year. Its not like this is the last year if the draft or free agency. Only thing borderline asinine is your exaggeration that they need to fix the position. They have dudes to fill in for 4 weeks. Its not like these dudes ain't never coming back.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The answer to bold is so? If that's how it plays out they fix that next year. Its not like this is the last year if the draft or free agency. Only thing borderline asinine is your exaggeration that they need to fix the position. They have dudes to fill in for 4 weeks. Its not like these dudes ain't never coming back.
If you dont think the defense needs upgrades in multiple positions your delusional

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
If you dont think the defense needs upgrades in multiple positions your delusional
Uh oh here we go with nikkas turning into chicks with made up scenarios. Where oh where did I say or imply the stupid shut you just posted? nikka quote what I said not some made up shyt in your head cause what you said/making up has 0% to do with what I said. That chick shyt don't work on me.

On and for all you. McFadden he ran 1000 yards and all that junk fans courtesy of a post on CZ for those who haven't saw it Bob Sturm's run game analysis: As Cowboys test RBs who fit scheme, what becomes of Darren McFadden? | SportsDay