Countdown to Elliot: Dallas Cowboys 2016 Offseason Thread

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Uh oh here we go with nikkas turning into chicks with made up scenarios. Where oh where did I say or imply the stupid shut you just posted? nikka quote what I said not some made up shyt in your head cause what you said/making up has 0% to do with what I said. That chick shyt don't work on me.

On and for all you. McFadden he ran 1000 yards and all that junk fans courtesy of a post on CZ for those who haven't saw it Bob Sturm's run game analysis: As Cowboys test RBs who fit scheme, what becomes of Darren McFadden? | SportsDay
Wait you that same nikka that tried to say the seahawks offense wasnt good after the stats contradicted you. Stop replying to me.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Wait you that same nikka that tried to say the seahawks offense wasnt good after the stats contradicted you. Stop replying to me.
They ain't that fukking good on offense and I don't give a fukk about them stats. Only a fukking goofball that don't watch their games would tell you they have a good O. Stupid ass nikka you keep fukking quoting me. Take your own fukking advice quoting me with your stupidity. Same dikk riders that tell me McFadden as good as fukking Zeke FOH.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They ain't that fukking good on offense and I don't give a fukk about them stats. Only a fukking goofball that don't watch their games would tell you they have a good O. Stupid ass nikka you keep fukking quoting me. Take your own fukking advice quoting me with your stupidity. Same dikk riders that tell me McFadden as good as fukking Zeke FOH.
:pachaha:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Even tho stephen a is a giants fan, you know breh was grinnin seeing his homie skip put her in her place.

HOH on live tv

:russ:
rewatched it, breh she was steaming!! this is the type of anger that the cowboys induce in opposing fans. no other franchise in sports causes this much anger. it doesn't make sense considering we haven't done shyt in 20 years. where does the anger come from??

:laff: at the 3:40 mark. he's holding his troll laughter in.