Countdown to Elliot: Dallas Cowboys 2016 Offseason Thread

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its going to be refreshing to see a qb with talent during preseason for a change. When Romo goes out i dont even watch the offense play with the scrub qbs this team has had. Ill watch Dak and the offense this year though.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just hope Ol' Twinkle Toes doesn't kill us in week 1

This nikka :mjlol:

odell-beckham.gif
Cz told me Mo shut down Odell so we have nothing to worry about. :mjlol:. Just dounble him amd hope Scandrick can get at rookie Shepard

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Nah. Teams definetly keep an eye out on the prospects down the line. You would be an incompetent team not to
They not gonna draft a player in this draft based on a player in next year draft though. Thats just dumb as hell. What if all those players tear they acl next year? Now they just passed on a player for some broken dudes who not gonna play. No team is that incompetent

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
My nikka who the fukk drafts based on whos gonna be available next year :what: (Besides Philly :mjlol:)
Fam y'all didn't need to take a RB with that pick. Was RB really a pressing need? And you can't say y'all were going for best player available cause y'all ain't do that either

Y'all could've took the best defensive prospect in the draft, let McFadden/Morris hold down the backfield for 1 season and get an even better RB next season.

Or could've took Ramsey and Derrick Henry with y'all 2nd round pick if RB was really that serious to y'all

shyt just made no sense :yeshrug:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Fam y'all didn't need to take a RB with that pick. Was RB really a pressing need? And you can't say y'all were going for best player available cause y'all ain't do that either

Y'all could've took the best defensive prospect in the draft, let McFadden/Morris hold down the backfield for 1 season and get an even better RB next season.

Or could've took Ramsey and Derrick Henry with y'all 2nd round pick if RB was really that serious to y'all

Drafting for need is terrible Draft Strategy.

And how wasnt Zeke the best player available :what: Dude has/had no ?s in his game

Last edited:

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They not gonna draft a player in this draft based on a player in next year draft though. Thats just dumb as hell. What if all those players tear they acl next year? Now they just passed on a player for some broken dudes who not gonna play. No team is that incompetent
I mean there were reports that teams were reluctant to take rb's high this year cause of next years class. Teams def keep an eye out on upcoming classes

NFL draft: Should NFL teams wait until 2017 for running backs?

Why running backs could dominate the 2017 NFL Draft

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Exactly. We out here buying cars and throwing money at stripper when we got bills we cant pay.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My nikka who the fukk drafts based on whos gonna be available next year :what: (Besides Philly :mjlol:)

a lot of teams do, why you surprised at this?....unless you in that dire a situation and it's a must have, teams will just patch some shyt together and wait till a better prospect is available....and it's not like we talking 3-4 years down the line, we talking a year...with McFadden, the rb from Washington, the other rb cat, and that line, rb wasn't a pressing/spend the #4 pick on need...especially when there is a better player available to fill a more pressing need....but it's whatever, like i've been saying: this shyt is over, cant change it, and I want to say 'I was wrong', i'm hoping I have to say that in regards to this draft....