Countdown to Elliot: Dallas Cowboys 2016 Offseason Thread

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now I do feel Zeke is better than Henry.

But is Zeke better than Fournette, Cook, and Chubb :jbhmm:

tumblr_mza8qiterZ1rokoveo1_400.gif

those are exactly the reasons why I didn't want a rb with that pick...the rbs next year are better than the ones this year....that's why I wanted them to go def, but whatever...we'll see...

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope dudes hope they are wrong about zeke instead of wanting to be some i told you so ass nikkas.

I want to to say 'I was wrong'....even if i'm right, i'm not gonna say 'I told yall so', i'm not that kinda dude.... i'm be like 'aight, who should they get next?'

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cant get mad over the pick, especially in preference to ramsey.roy williams, tnewman, jenkins, and claibrone were all suppose to be blue collar differnce makers in the secondary. 3 of them were certified bust. Only newman became something and even he didn't live up to the hype.

I cant stress it enough but im really exhausted by secondary draft picks, specifically in the first round. This team cant evaulate those positions(safety, corners) on the collegiate level. No unit has dissapointing us more than the secondary players we drafted.

You cant even say tight end cuz them dudes really didnt get a full opportunity with witten there

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Cant get mad over the pick, especially in preference to ramsey.roy williams, tnewman, jenkins, and claibrone were all suppose to be blue collar differnce makers in the secondary. 3 of them were certified bust. Only newman became something and even he didn't live up to the hype.

I cant stress it enough but im really exhausted by secondary draft picks, specifically in the first round. This team cant evaulate those positions(safety, corners) on the collegiate level. No unit has dissapointing us more than the secondary players we drafted.

You cant even say tight end cuz them dudes really didnt get a full opportunity with witten there

I think we do fine drafting te but just don't use em cuz of witten cuz he still gets the job done which is legendary

I did wanted Ramsey but understand why they took zeke and why they hesitant to draft secondary cuz we keep getting burned real bad I mean we go for the best and get the worse result it's like u keep drafting a qb that is a bust everytime
Still gotta take ur chances either way it's all good too me

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just realized the Giamts drafted 2 of my favorite prospects. Perkins and Sheppard. :damn:Skins got a top 3 wr. Damnit

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX

Except Ramsey is way fukking better than Claiborne, Jenkins or Roy Williams :mindblown:. If that's y'all reasoning for passing on him that's dumb

Y'all had to do one thing right and y'all fukked that up :aicmon:.

I'm sorry taking Elliott at 4 is gonna look dumb when Dalvin, Fournette, Freeman, Chubb, Jalen Hurd, etc are all in the draft next year

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
They called Struggle Cuts the next Adrian Peterson and LaDainian Tomlinson as well. :krs:

Mel Kiper: Marshawn Lynch with speed. :wow:

Jon Gruden: He can pass protect and catch balls out the backfield:wow:

Mel Kiper: He doesn't fumble

This sounds like a recording of the 2016 draft. :wow:

Ya drafting a rb that high is never a good idea

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
I just hope Ol' Twinkle Toes doesn't kill us in week 1

This nikka :mjlol:

odell-beckham.gif
Just by this gif you can tell he's been working on his footwork :mjcry:

I hope Zeke runs for 3K.

I'm still fukked up at how we had a chance to make a real impact on defense in the draft but just said fukk it. There's teams with horrible QB that are in contention because they have above average defenses and Jerry's like, "I WANNA SCORE SOME POINTS DAMMIT"

At the end of the day, putting points up gonna keep us getting Primetime spots. The big names. Ain't nobody tuning into Jets games cause they can hold teams to 13 but can't score 6 :sadcam: But then again, they just won 10 games.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Except Ramsey is way fukking better than Claiborne, Jenkins or Roy Williams :mindblown:. If that's y'all reasoning for passing on him that's dumb

Y'all had to do one thing right and y'all fukked that up :aicmon:.

I'm sorry taking Elliott at 4 is gonna look dumb when Dalvin, Fournette, Freeman, Chubb, Jalen Hurd, etc are all in the draft next year
My nikka who the fukk drafts based on whos gonna be available next year :what: (Besides Philly :mjlol:)