Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
With what money? :hardyhuh:

& :dezfoh: you killing me bro
Yeah that was just hopeful thinking. Berry isn't leaving KC.

Eric Weddle might leave SD tho. Turning 31 next week and only 1 year removed from being a top 5 safety in the game.

Regardless, I think it's very unlikely we make a splash signing in FA. It'll be more like last year where we sign a bunch of Jasper Brinkleys and the front office tells us we good.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
According to the folks at CZ we have some money to blow this summer. Signing a real impact player in free agency should not be an issue.

As for our own:

Brehs, which one of our own do we bring back :patrice:

Unrestricted free agents:

Greg Hardy

Jeremy Mincey

Lance Dunbar

Those are the only guys I would bring back. McClain is too unpredictable for my liking but I wouldn't be surprised if they work a deal. I'd be looking for his replacement in one of the first 3 rounds.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
I think we have to bring hanna back as well. He's our best blocking te and the run game is way better with him in there.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
No way we take a DE. I'm pretty sure they expect DLaw and Gregory to be improved next year. And they might bring hardy back.

Are there any free agents they might be able to help?
imo its best to strengthen D line and secondary . Sean Lee is a top 10 in tackles this year so a LB wouldnt be as necessary either.

2015 NFL Team Passing Stats - National Football League - ESPN
Tackling clearly isn't our strong suit but Randy and Greg will boost this for next year

-BRANDON CARR NEEDS TO GET THE FOH
-most qbs will be taken late but either way there's a couple gems around the league at QB we can steal

Romo is done brehs I'm ready to move forward :mjcry:

Daps
Have you not been watching the games? Our DE are creating pressure, it's the DT spot that's not which is why QBs are able to step up in the pocket.

Keep it a stack, yea. Last time I was watching, Hardy was the only guy bringing pressure on the outside and I assume he wasn't returning, so we needed DE help. :flabbynsick: Still no excuse because we drafted two DEs in the second round the last two years.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Brehs, which one of our own do we bring back :patrice:

Unrestricted free agents:

Morris Claiborne

Greg Hardy

Rolando McClain

Mackenzy Bernadeau

Jeremy Mincey

Kyle Wilber

James Hanna

Lance Dunbar

Jack Crawford

Nick Hayden

Danny McCray

Charles Brown

Robert Turbin

Tyler Clutts

Matt Cassel

Restricted free agents (the Cowboys can make a qualifying offer to these players and can make a matching offer if another team exceeds that, or can get draft compensation if they do not):

Ronald Leary

Jeff Heath
Dunbar and Hardy needs to be resigned immediately. Hardy is a big risk but we dont have to give him a huge contract considering i dont think any other team will either. And i like Lance and think he is a nice change of pace back. He was shining this year before he got injured and with a healthy Romo next year i think he can be even better.

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Keep it a stack, yea. Last time I was watching, Hardy was the only guy bringing pressure on the outside and I assume he wasn't returning, so we needed DE help. :flabbynsick: Still no excuse because we drafted two DEs in the second round the last two years.

When was the last time you watched if Hardy was the only one getting pressure?:dwillhuh:

Dlaw been the best dlineman for the last few weeks. I fully expect him to continue to make that leap and Gregory to do well as well