Countdown to Elliot: Dallas Cowboys 2016 Offseason Thread

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So Zeke getting less carries against Bama in one game vs Chubb 2 games means something, since Zeke got double the yards? :UmadOH: I can do this all day :Wewinning:

Damn breh :mjlol:

You just went full retard. :laff::laff::laff::laff::dead:

Nick Chubb never played Alabama twice. :heh:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No, he not a better pass catcher, pass or run blocker, nor a better football player.. Wont be a 1st round pick either. If he came out this year, Henry would have went before him too

It took Zeke 3 years of college to match Chubb high school 40 time. :heh:

And every 2017 mock draft got Chubb going in the 1st round.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope dudes hope they are wrong about zeke instead of wanting to be some i told you so ass nikkas.
Its never been about if zeke if good or not. Its a given he will beast behind our line..the problem is leaving holes in the secondary. Any decent back will beast behind our line based off what mcfadden did last year as a focal point

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No, he not a better pass catcher, pass or run blocker, nor a better football player.. Wont be a 1st round pick either. If he came out this year, Henry would have went before him too
Every mock draft thats been released so far have him going in the 1st. Matter of fact, Cook, Fournette, Chubb, and mccafrey are all 1st round talents

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its never been about if zeke if good or not. Its a given he will beast behind our line..the problem is leaving holes in the secondary. Any decent back will beast behind our line based off what mcfadden did last year as a focal point

This

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mcfadden was aiiiiiiight. nikkas kinda overrating his year. Blue chip is blue chip

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We can only hope Zeke on some legendary shyt and run for 2k and we break time of possession records cause our secondary gonna be feasted on. Zero faith in Claiborne and Carr. Whats worse is we dont even have any promising CB prospects at all. Were gonna draft one high next year or overpay for one in FA.

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
Now I do feel Zeke is better than Henry.

But is Zeke better than Fournette, Cook, and Chubb :jbhmm:

tumblr_mza8qiterZ1rokoveo1_400.gif
I would have taken fournette or caff forsure but thell probably be top 10 if they produce like they did last year. Havent seen much of chubb or cook to be real. But truth is i dont think we picking in the top 15 let alone the top ten if we would have taken jalen ramsey, barring romo or dez like injury. We wouldnt have had a shot at either but yall keep talking about them.

An from what i have seen fourntette is the better runner but not a better overall back. Zeke is the most complete out of them. But caffgawd behind this line with his cuts and vision

:wow:

I think it was you that said we sucked in the wrong year. An i agree with that

EDIT: and yall shytting on the defense. Throw out all the stats you want, but they were alot better then the offense and they held us down in every game. Every fukkinggame was winnable if our offense would have been competent.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Every mock draft thats been released so far have him going in the 1st. Matter of fact, Cook, Fournette, Chubb, and mccafrey are all 1st round talents

Seems like we're drafting positions a year to early these past 2 drafts. :francis:

2017 Running Back Class :wow:

Leonard Fournette
Dalvin Cook
Nick Chubb
Christian McCaffrey

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We can only hope Zeke on some legendary shyt and run for 2k and we break time of possession records cause our secondary gonna be feasted on. Zero faith in Claiborne and Carr. Whats worse is we dont even have any promising CB prospects at all. Were gonna draft one high next year or overpay for one in FA.

Cowboys will have to lead the league with the fewest offensive turnovers. :mjcry: