Countdown to Elliot: Dallas Cowboys 2016 Offseason Thread

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You mean lil Cook the speed back, who aint gonna do shyt for u in pass protection? :Buckouttahere:. You mean Fournette if you add up his total yards against Bama in 2 season its not seeing Zeke in 1 game, let alone 1 half :Buckouttahere:, you mean Chubb who isnt half as explosive as Zeke :Buckouttahere:. fukk outta here with these dumb ass comparsons :Buckouttahere:

Pre-injury first 5 games Nick Chubb had more yards with less carries than Zeke. :mjlol: And Nick Chubb did this against way better teams than the teams Zeke went against.

shyt, I forgot Christian McCaffrey is coming out in the 2017 class as well. :wow:

hi-res-3689ab19d530e26c8d033b47ee8c5d4d_crop_north.jpg

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is my last time talking about the draft.

This 2017 draft class is about to shyt all over the 2016 class. :wow:

I hope Jerruh trade the house for Myles Garrett. :wow: Even put Jalen Smith on the trading block to move up and get Myles Garrett. :wow:

CNRra5kUEAATBZ4.jpg
Again, we'll see.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Pre-injury first 5 games Nick Chubb had more yards with less carries than Zeke. :mjlol: And Nick Chubb did this against way better teams than the teams Zeke went against.

What teams Chubb play better than Zeke, cause we can for sure bring up the final top 25 poll? Again :Buckouttahere: with the dumb shyt. I see u also aint bring up Fournette or Cook either. :UmadOH:..

Last edited:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What teams Chubb play bettee than Zeke, cause we can for sure bring up the final top 25 poll? Again :Buckouttahere: with the dumb shyt. I see u also aint bring up Fournette or Cook either. :UmadOH:..

Nick Chubb played against Alabama in his first 5 games. While Western Michigan was Zeke best team he played against in the first 5 games. :mjlol:

Nick Chubb even had more yards with less carries than Zeke from the 2nd week in Oct 2014(Gurley Injury) to the end of the season. :umad:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh and Chubb 1st 5 games was

Louisana Monroe
Vanderbilt
South Carolina
Southern
Bama

Again @*DalMem* :Buckouttahere: with the dumb shyt

Zeke best team was Western Michigan in the first 5 games. :mjlol:

Nick Chubb average more yards with less carries than Zeke.

It take Zeke more carries to catch up to Chubb rushing yards. :mjlol:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Is chubb faster than zeke? Never watched him play

smitty22

Supporter
Daps
Nick Chubb played against Alabama in his first 5 games. While Western Michigan was Zeke best team he played against in the first 5 games.

Nick Chubb even had more yards with less carries than Zeke from the 2nd week in Oct 2014(Gurley Injury) to the end the season.
Who had more yards? I guess durability dont count? Zeke touched the rock 13 times week 1 vs V tech.. If we counting carries?

smitty22

Supporter
Daps

So V tech dont play good D? Add Chubb yards against Bama vs Zeke since they the only common opponent, and get back go me. Oh n hint Chubb played more games agAinst them :mjlol:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who had more yards? I guess durability dont count? Zeke touched the rock 13 times week 1 vs V tech.. If we counting carries?

I guess durability didn't count for Todd Gurley. :mjlol:

Getting more rushing yards with less carries is the real measuring scale for running back.

Anyone can get a lot of rushing yards if they get the ball a lot. :mjlol:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So V tech dont play good D? Add Chubb yards against Bama vs Zeke since they the only common opponent, and get back go me. Oh n hint Chubb played more games agAinst them :mjlol:

You can't be fukking serious. :mjlol:

V-Tech only had one defensive player go in the draft and that was in the 6 round. :mjlol:

smitty22

Supporter
Daps
I guess durability didn't count for Todd Gurley. :mjlol:

Getting more rushing yards with less carries is the real measuring scale for running back.

Anyone can get a lot of rushing yards if they get the ball a lot. :mjlol:
So Zeke getting less carries against Bama in one game vs Chubb 2 games means something, since Zeke got double the yards? :UmadOH: I can do this all day :Wewinning: