Countdown to Elliot: Dallas Cowboys 2016 Offseason Thread

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
I wonder if we are finished at the QB spot or are we gonna get a vet later down the line after teams start cutting players. I like that we at least drafted someone to build toward in the future but I'm still not confident in our backups if Romo gets hurt again.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's because CZ thinks Elliott is an AP type of talent. I obviously don't believe that. Unless he's a transcendent talent then there's a slim chance he gets a 2nd contract here which is a big problem. You should get 8-10 yrs out of a top 5 pick.

co-sign

but I'll let these nikka eat since they was crying like bytches in the draft thread.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that's cool, i see what you saying, just think henry will be the better rb in the league...you have doubts about henry against 8/9 fronts? lol...i dont cause that's what he actually faced in college, unlike elliot...everyone knew bama was gonna run the ball, so they stuffed the box, and still couldnt stop him; where as elliot had the benefit of a good passing game....you talk about open field: what do you think henry would have gotten in dallas with a healthy line, romo, and dez?...nothing but open field....

dont get me wrong, i think elliot will be a good player in the league, but at that draft pick, i dont take him when ramsey is sitting right there to fill a need that is more pressing....and when you can draft good rbs later....

...hopefully elliot proves me wrong and does the damn thing...

Now I do feel Zeke is better than Henry.

But is Zeke better than Fournette, Cook, and Chubb :jbhmm:

tumblr_mza8qiterZ1rokoveo1_400.gif

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

But you never know with shyt like that. Nobody though Emmitt would be Emmitt either coming outta Florida. i can comfortably say hes not AP but all these other nikkas? :patrice:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But you never know with shyt like that. Nobody though Emmitt would be Emmitt either coming outta Florida. i can comfortably say hes not AP but all these other nikkas? :patrice:

This is my last time talking about the draft.

This 2017 draft class is about to shyt all over the 2016 class. :wow:

I hope Jerruh trade the house for Myles Garrett. :wow: Even put Jalen Smith on the trading block to move up and get Myles Garrett. :wow:

CNRra5kUEAATBZ4.jpg

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps

You mean lil Cook the speed back, who aint gonna do shyt for u in pass protection? :Buckouttahere:. You mean Fournette if you add up his total yards against Bama in 2 season its not seeing Zeke in 1 game, let alone 1 half :Buckouttahere:, you mean Chubb who isnt half as explosive as Zeke :Buckouttahere:. fukk outta here with these dumb ass comparsons :Buckouttahere: