Countdown to Elliot: Dallas Cowboys 2016 Offseason Thread

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
See that's that shyt logic that have you not taking cats serious. First of all dude dropped that ball and secondly what the fukk did dude do besides that? Also who said dude can't start here day 1? Personally all I'm saying is go look back at the draft thread from last year and see how some dudes were bytching last year about Jones and now a year later the same type of dude comes along from a better school cats all for it. shyt looking funny in the light that's all. Wish some would just be honest and say they really only know big school cats. Hell I'll be the first to tell you I'm not a fukking scout. If a Ramsey is the pick hope dude does damage but its just not who I'd want honestly. I'd want Zeke cause why have a Kia engine (these jabroni rbs) to go with a Lambo body frame (our O line)?
nikka calm the fukk down, i know he didnt catch it. And he played decent for a rookie. As for Ramsey and Jones, nikka the tape dont lie, Ramsey plays faster than Byron. Has nothing to do with big school. yo bytch ass stay in here gettin all mouthy with mufukkas over some sports shyt :camby:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
nikka calm the fukk down, i know he didnt catch it. And he played decent for a rookie. As for Ramsey and Jones, nikka the tape dont lie, Ramsey plays faster than Byron. Has nothing to do with big school. yo bytch ass stay in here gettin all mouthy with mufukkas over some sports shyt :camby:
Why you sounding like a bytch? If you know he didn't catch fukk did you say he caught it for? He didn't play decent as a rookie and giants fans sure don't agree with you so where is this coming from? The tape doesn't lie they the same player. I'm not a bytch ass you just have shyt views and you staying shyt I don't fukking agree with so I put you on blast. Don't like it goto the #morethanmean thread and whine besides that shut the fukk up with the non football insult shyt and let's talk football.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why you sounding like a bytch? If you know he didn't catch fukk did you say he caught it for? He didn't play decent as a rookie and giants fans sure don't agree with you so where is this coming from? The tape doesn't lie they the same player. I'm not a bytch ass you just have shyt views and you staying shyt I don't fukking agree with so I put you on blast. Don't like it goto the #morethanmean thread and whine besides that shut the fukk up with the non football insult shyt and let's talk football.
even if they were the same player, Byron rated favorably last year. Wilcox and Church are both gone after the year, and Claiborne has 1 year left. Unless you want to see Jeff Heath getting meaningful minutes, we got to address the secondary at some point

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I sound like a bytch but you the one getting personal throwing insults over sports
:jbhmm:Ole female ass nikka. nikka couldve just said (Collins didnt catch it etc,etc) but the fukk nikka started out poppin shyt so im poppin shyt back. fukk you think this is? Of you wamted to keep ot sports you shouldve kept it there lame. You put me on blast because you didnt agree with me? Sounds like some female shyt to me. Real men dont converse like that. You the only nikka in here always acting like ya panties in a bunch. fukk outta here

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
even if they were the same player, Byron rated favorably last year. Wilcox and Church are both gone after the year, and Claiborne has 1 year left. Unless you want to see Jeff Heath getting meaningful minutes, we got to address the secondary at some point
I agree just not with the 4 pick but fukk it since it seems like dude the pick hope I'm wrong.

I sound like a bytch but you the one getting personal throwing insults over sports
:jbhmm:Ole female ass nikka. nikka couldve just said (Collins didnt catch it etc,etc) but the fukk nikka started out poppin shyt so im poppin shyt back. fukk you think this is? Of you wamted to keep ot sports you shouldve kept it there lame. You put me on blast because you didnt agree with me? Sounds like some female shyt to me. Real men dont converse like that. You the only nikka in here always acting like ya panties in a bunch. fukk outta here
I didn't get personal I said you can't take your opinion on football serious. That's personal to you? Damn fam you sounding real bytch made. Are you shytting me saying I popped shyt cause I said you can't value shut football logic? Come on dude stop it. Where did I say you was some bytch or anything in the post? That's my problem if I did that I'd understand but I said you got a shyt football view. I did put you on blast but you over reacting like a bytch cause I'm always getting at you for your shyt views. I don't give a fukk if you do the same to me and what bytch nikkas your roll with IRL that don't put you on blast if they think you're saying is stupid? Your squad sound weak as fukk. My dudes do that all the time to me and vice versa its nothing. That's why I can't rock with most of you dudes. Some Of y'all cats really think somebody be coming at you cause your friends weak and don't say shyt to you. Lol

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree just not with the 4 pick but fukk it since it seems like dude the pick hope I'm wrong.

I didn't get personal I said you can't take your opinion on football serious. That's personal to you? Damn fam you sounding real bytch made. Are you shytting me saying I popped shyt cause I said you can't value shut football logic? Come on dude stop it. Where did I say you was some bytch or anything in the post? That's my problem if I did that I'd understand but I said you got a shyt football view. I did put you on blast but you over reacting like a bytch cause I'm always getting at you for your shyt views. I don't give a fukk if you do the same to me and what bytch nikkas your roll with IRL that don't put you on blast if they think you're saying is stupid? Your squad sound weak as fukk. My dudes do that all the time to me and vice versa its nothing. That's why I can't rock with most of you dudes. Some Of y'all cats really think somebody be coming at you cause your friends weak and don't say shyt to you. Lol
Im not your friend :what:. This isnt real life :skip:Stfu bruh. Im done responded to you with this bullshyt.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Im not your friend :what:. This isnt real life :skip:Stfu bruh. Im done responded to you with this bullshyt.
You don't have to be my friend and I don't roll with weak ass nikkas anyway. I'd tell you to your face you have shyt views regarding football but calling me a butch that's just Internet stuff aka not real life. You'd get hurt IRL doing that but since its here we just talk shyt. Point blank your football views are shyt more often than not and I'm going to keep saying so don't like ignore me, say I'm a bytch don't matter just know your football views are shyt most of the time.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
:martin:When the Chargers picked Bosa I just KNEW they was gonna take Ramsey.

I guess Claiborne fukked their heads up so much they will never take a cornerback that high again. :manny: I mean Mo was their highest rated DB since Prime
When the Chargers selected Bosa i knew my Buckeyes were going back to back :whew: