Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Y'all some cry babies man:mjlol:

Which rookie defender is gonna come in here yr 1 and make a large impact? Everyone knows Romo got 2 yrs left. Zeke comes in day 1 and makes Tony's job easier. Folks talmbout we have Morris, Run DMC, and Dunbar:beli:. Like folks have been saying this draft is deep in DL. If our DC says draft Zeke, like someone said earlier, he probably see talent on defense in the 2nd and 3rd rounds.

Nikkas crying just to cry:camby:

Last edited:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all some cry babies man:mjlol:

Which rookie defender is gonna come in here yr 1 and make a large impact? Everyone knows Romo got 2 yrs left. Zeke comes in day 1 and makes Tony's job easier. Folks talmbout we have Morris, Run DMC, and Dunbar:beli:. Like folks have been saying this draft is deep in DL. If our DC says draft Zeke, like someone said earlier, he probably see talent on defense in the 2nd and 3rd rounds.

Nikkas crying just to cry:camby:
I think Ramsey is the only defender that makes a large impact. Landon Collins slow ass was out there making game winning ints on tom brady as a rookie so i know for damn sure Ramsey can start day 1.

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I think Ramsey is the only defender that makes a large impact. Landon Collins slow ass was out there making game winning ints on tom brady as a rookie so i know for damn sure Ramsey can start day 1.
I feel you there. But this teams development on the secondary is weak. I don't trust them.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
See that's that shyt logic that have you not taking cats serious. First of all dude dropped that ball and secondly what the fukk did dude do besides that? Also who said dude can't start here day 1? Personally all I'm saying is go look back at the draft thread from last year and see how some dudes were bytching last year about Jones and now a year later the same type of dude comes along from a better school cats all for it. shyt looking funny in the light that's all. Wish some would just be honest and say they really only know big school cats. Hell I'll be the first to tell you I'm not a fukking scout. If a Ramsey is the pick hope dude does damage but its just not who I'd want honestly. I'd want Zeke cause why have a Kia engine (these jabroni rbs) to go with a Lambo body frame (our O line)?