San Antonio
if these nikkas draft a rb at #4

owes-me-o.gif

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Elliot is a luxury pick. We are fools if we pass up on Bosa or Buckner for Elliot

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Elliot is a luxury pick. We are fools if we pass up on Bosa or Buckner for Elliot
this is kinda how I feel. I mean on one hand if Zeke is as good as advertised he def makes us better offensively, on the other hand...I would feel a certain way if Bosa and Buckner go on to be disruptive forces, while we still giving QB's clean pockets

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA

Matt judon. Division 2, but 20 sacks. One of the many 4 ths we got

:ehh:

Damn these brehs have that other rb fron arkansas higher rated than alex collins

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
brehs, help me out with the logic of taking a rb at #4:snoop:

so far we have mcfadden, dunbar and a recently signed alfred morris. what sense does it make to draft elliott at 4? i understand he's a good back but is he better than fournette or nick chubb? those are the only 2 backs i would consider taking in the top 5 and they're not draft eligible.

marinelli can kick rocks after this year too. stick to the defense clown. you need all the help you can get:camby:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
brehs, help me out with the logic of taking a rb at #4:snoop:

so far we have mcfadden, dunbar and a recently signed alfred morris. what sense does it make to draft elliott at 4? i understand he's a good back but is he better than fournette or nick chubb? those are the only 2 backs i would consider taking in the top 5 and they're not draft eligible.

marinelli can kick rocks after this year too. stick to the defense clown. you need all the help you can get:camby:

Yes he is. More versatile than both, and compare they Bama games to when Zeke played them... Not even close

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Who knows if Dunbar will ever play effectively after his injury? He's a change of pace back who may not ever significantly contribute. McFadden has been constantly injured prior to coming here. Morris is an unknown.

It may be a 'luxury' to take an RB in the first, but then again why not? The only year that we've broken out of 8 and 8 land is when we had a dominating run game. Why waste our O line by stuffing bargains behind it?

Supposedly Rod Marinelli is pushing for Elliott, and if that's true, then you take the guy. If your DC is pushing for you to get this guy, then you make that move.