Reppin
Texas
Gonna be in this thread every day..
:mjcry:

Edit:
89vBJpi.gif

Last edited:
Daps
Bosa or Ramsey in R1 and Jacoby Brissett in R3 or R4 would be best for the Cowboys. Bosa gives them help on the line, while Ramsey would give them another big defensive back with Jones. Second round pick - go either a DT or DE and then go QB/RB in mid rounds.

More curious with FA and if they got a move in them. Would really want to just throw money on Vinny Curry and get at least one DE who can create some pressure.

Last edited:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Bosa or Ramsey in R1 and Jacoby Brissett in R3 or R4 would be best for the Cowboys. Bosa gives them help on the line, while Ramsey would give them another big defensive back with Jones. Second round pick - go either a DT or DE and then go QB/RB in mid rounds.

More curious with FA and if they got a move in them. Would really want to just throw money on Vinny Curry and get at least one DE who can create some pressure.
Have you not been watching the games? Our DE are creating pressure, it's the DT spot that's not which is why QBs are able to step up in the pocket.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Can't believe all you sleeping on Vernon Hargreaves III out of Florida. Boy is a lock down corner.

Most likely going to win the Thorpe award this year. Should be best DB out of this class.

Draft him, hopefully Scandrick comes back healthy, and move Jones to FS. Cut Carr and let Claiborne walk. Sign Berry.

Draft a QB in the 2nd. A RB in the 3rd. WR in the 4th.

Can flip the RB and WR picks for all I care.

Oh, and bring OVO Johnny home :jjumad:
They need a cornerback. But They also need a DT in the first round as well.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps

We dont need DEs. If we re-sign Hardy, we are already taking much needed snaps away from Gregory. A DT that can push the pocket and not allow Crawford to be double teamed is what we need.

With that said, Id rather keep Hayden/Terrell McClain and upgrade the Safety position first. Both our Safeties dont belong on the field and need to be backups.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
The worst pick we can get at this point is the 8th. That's if we win next week and every other team that is 5-10 loses.

If we lose and SD wins, we jump to number 3.

If we lose, and SD loses, we stay at 4 no matter what.

It is imperative that we lose. It's the Redskins and all, but we can't fukk around and win and drop to possibly 8.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
I think we all went with the assumption Byron Jones is moving to S, but he actually looked best this year in the slot covering TE's. I'm not so sure that isn't where he would be best long term. We really might need two new safeties that aren't currently on the roster

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I think we all went with the assumption Byron Jones is moving to S, but he actually looked best this year in the slot covering TE's. I'm not so sure that isn't where he would be best long term. We really might need two new safeties that aren't currently on the roster
Jones looked like a natural S against TB.

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Scandrick will be back in that slot position next yr.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We cant fukk up this top 5 pick brehs this could be our chance to revamp the team and comeback next year with a full squad and an easy schedule :lupe:

Somebody give Jerry the wrong phone on draft day :noah:

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
Can't believe all you sleeping on Vernon Hargreaves III out of Florida. Boy is a lock down corner.

Most likely going to win the Thorpe award this year. Should be best DB out of this class.

Draft him, hopefully Scandrick comes back healthy, and move Jones to FS. Cut Carr and let Claiborne walk. Sign Berry.

Draft a QB in the 2nd. A RB in the 3rd. WR in the 4th.

Can flip the RB and WR picks for all I care.

Oh, and bring OVO Johnny home :jjumad:

With what money? :hardyhuh:

& :dezfoh: you killing me bro

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
We cant fukk up this top 5 pick brehs this could be our chance to revamp the team and comeback next year with a full squad and an easy schedule :lupe:

Somebody give Jerry the wrong phone on draft day :noah:

I can just see this dumb ass team winning next week to fukk up the draft pick. Skins will probably bench Cousins too :snoop: