Countdown to Elliot: Dallas Cowboys 2016 Offseason Thread

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's something in the water in the front 7. All the secondary guys appear to be keeping themselves in good shape, even Claiborne looks like he's put in some good work in the gym this offsesason.

on another note I'm going to take my foot off a lot of these guys necks this year. Especially Carr, that ridiculous contract aside he's a stand up guy off the field. I don't want to be like these dweebs commenting on his instagram pics at charitable events talking about how bad he is on the field. Is it too much to ask for them to just make a few plays back there every now and again :snoop:
Yea Carr stays in the community, especially helping kids. Made respect to him:salute:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I've been binge watching a bunch of Zeke highlights/lowlights, and honestly he might be just be that homerun back we've been looking for since Emmitt. I'm talking about breaking off 60yd tds type of back. Murray could run for big yards. but if it was beyond the 25yd line he would always get caught. Also Zeke's lowlights (avoiding hits) are so small that they don't even register as a negative. I've narrowed it down to 2 choices and thats Ramsey or Zeke.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
I've been binge watching a bunch of Zeke highlights/lowlights, and honestly he might be just be that homerun back we've been looking for since Emmitt. I'm talking about breaking off 60yd tds type of back. Murray could run for big yards. but if it was beyond the 25yd line he would always get caught. Also Zeke's lowlights (avoiding hits) are so small that they don't even register as a negative. I've narrowed it down to 2 choices and thats Ramsey or Zeke.
Zeke that deal, everygame he bust a long one (cept for that msu game :mjcry:) homerun speed, physical back, with good hands, and a elite blocker

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm all in for Zeke he'll make a bigger impact than anyone else in the first season. Everyone else will have a learning curve Zeke comes in behind the best line in football and will have an easier time than in college especially with the Dez and Romo combo

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Now NFL.com has Buckner rated the best lineman in the draft:jbhmm:, not shocked since i've been saying he's more of a disruptor than Bosa.

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
man I have the same feeling for Zeke that I had for Dez in 2010. I was happy as shyt when we got that nikka cuz I knew he'd end up being super nice. Rumors running rampant about Zeke being the guy Jerry wants because he's wants to reform the triplets but you know you got nut ass Stephen there now to try and talk him out of it and prolly get Bosa because it's "safe". :dontcare: Just pull the fukking trigger at 4 Jerry! :damn: It'll pay off, I just know it will.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
man I have the same feeling for Zeke that I had for Dez in 2010. I was happy as shyt when we got that nikka cuz I knew he'd end up being super nice. Rumors running rampant about Zeke being the guy Jerry wants because he's wants to reform the triplets but you know you got nut ass Stephen there now to try and talk him out of it and prolly get Bosa because it's "safe". :dontcare: Just pull the fukking trigger at 4 Jerry! :damn: It'll pay off, I just know it will.
Bosa might not be so "safe" off the field:sas2:. Stephen has shown he's not ready to take control yet, this offseason was his test and he failed miserably. The Cowboys had the cap room to overpay for 1 player and still be in good shape, yet he couldn't close any deals the way his father does.

Last edited:

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if we don't address the defense in the draft we're gonna end the season just like we did in 14, an NFC QB finishing us off at the end of the game...

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rich Eisen: It's interesting, at four there's two names being thrown about publicly; you and Joey Bosa. If I put you on the table to pound the table for Joey Bosa, what would you say for him to be drafted high in this draft?

Ezekiel Elliott: He's a workhorse. It's crazy. I've never seen anyone go out and play as hard as he does. It's kind of painful to see him play and see how much effort he puts up. Sometimes he works so hard it just looks like he's in agony. But I mean, I've never seen anyone bust him going one-on-one. It's rare to see people who can double team him. The only time I've seen him contained is on triple teams. He's a guy that you have to game plan around. He's a guy that you have to know where he's at on the field the whole time. That's just a guy who you honestly don't want to see on an opposing defense.

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
if we don't address the defense in the draft we're gonna end the season just like we did in 14, an NFC QB finishing us off at the end of the game...
we win that game had Murray dumbass not fumbled when he had all grass and no one else ahead of him :magicry:

Zeke is a home run hitter, a complete back, and could be a franchise changer for us. gotta pull that trigger and grab the BPA which is that nikka

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
we win that game had Murray dumbass not fumbled when he had all grass and no one else ahead of him :magicry:

Zeke is a home run hitter, a complete back, and could be a franchise changer for us. gotta pull that trigger and grab the BPA which is that nikka
if he their BPA I agree take him, but our defense has holes everywhere, especially with the suspensions.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Rich Eisen: It's interesting, at four there's two names being thrown about publicly; you and Joey Bosa. If I put you on the table to pound the table for Joey Bosa, what would you say for him to be drafted high in this draft?

Ezekiel Elliott: He's a workhorse. It's crazy. I've never seen anyone go out and play as hard as he does. It's kind of painful to see him play and see how much effort he puts up. Sometimes he works so hard it just looks like he's in agony. But I mean, I've never seen anyone bust him going one-on-one. It's rare to see people who can double team him. The only time I've seen him contained is on triple teams. He's a guy that you have to game plan around. He's a guy that you have to know where he's at on the field the whole time. That's just a guy who you honestly don't want to see on an opposing defense.

Man if yall dont draft Zeke :noah: