Countdown to Elliot: Dallas Cowboys 2016 Offseason Thread

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Would yall take this? Via CZ:

Just heard on the radio John Clayton say that if SD does not draft Tunsil, there very well could be a deal with the Titans and Dallas. The Titans were considering drafting him #1 and they want him very badly. They would send their #15 pick, and then a #2 and #3 to Dallas for #4.

3j4pzs.gif

Im not taking that Deal im stealing it and running as fast as i can :krs:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
bro I was just about to post this shyt :snoop:

Jesus Christ :jayhuh:

What the hell do these guys do in the off season? I just seen a video of Dez the other day doing some shoe-shopping video with Complex and he was looking chiseled like a Nubian God, McClain looks like he hasn't stepped foot in the gym once since the season ended.

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
What the hell do these guys do in the off season? I just seen a video of Dez the other day doing some shoe-shopping video with Complex and he was looking chiseled like a Nubian God, McClain looks like he hasn't stepped foot in the gym once since the season ended.
Cuz Dez is about his craft. He loves and breathes this shyt. If everyone else on this squad had Dez' passion and attitude then we'd be in a much better position than where we're at now. That's why he's my favorite player in any sport :magicry: