Countdown to Elliot: Dallas Cowboys 2016 Offseason Thread

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Cgm8BieUkAEXp-J.jpg

Trade down for Darron Lee in the first round anyone?
One donut away from a defensive end.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
What the hell do these guys do in the off season? I just seen a video of Dez the other day doing some shoe-shopping video with Complex and he was looking chiseled like a Nubian God, McClain looks like he hasn't stepped foot in the gym once since the season ended.

Cuz Dez is about his craft. He loves and breathes this shyt. If everyone else on this squad had Dez' passion and attitude then we'd be in a much better position than where we're at now. That's why he's my favorite player in any sport :magicry:

what's crazy to me is that nobody is checking these dudes on defense. we got hard workers on that side of the ball like crawford, lee, scandrick but nobody follows their lead. it's infuriating how that side of the ball has turned into a circus. who is in control?

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
what's crazy to me is that nobody is checking these dudes on defense. we got hard workers on that side of the ball like crawford, lee, scandrick but nobody follows their lead. it's infuriating how that side of the ball has turned into a circus. who is in control?
It's something in the water in the front 7. All the secondary guys appear to be keeping themselves in good shape, even Claiborne looks like he's put in some good work in the gym this offsesason.

on another note I'm going to take my foot off a lot of these guys necks this year. Especially Carr, that ridiculous contract aside he's a stand up guy off the field. I don't want to be like these dweebs commenting on his instagram pics at charitable events talking about how bad he is on the field. Is it too much to ask for them to just make a few plays back there every now and again :snoop:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

fukkking McClains lazy bum ass does this EVERY YEAR :snoop:

Hes going to take half the season to "play himself in shape" while Sean lee gives him self CTE trying to make every tackle :snoop:

Im almost done with some of the nikkas on this team man :snoop:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
fukkking McClains lazy bum ass does this EVERY YEAR :snoop:

Hes going to take half the season to "play himself in shape" while Sean lee gives him self CTE trying to make every tackle :snoop:

Im almost done with some of the nikkas on this team man :snoop:
it's not cool how some of these dudes be taking advantage of jerry jones kindness. this is a bad look on him and his agent. every year man? :dahell:

i even heard jerry helped him out behind the scenes w/ his burned down house.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's not cool how some of these dudes be taking advantage of jerry jones kindness. this is a bad look on him and his agent. every year man? :dahell:

i even heard jerry helped him out behind the scenes w/ his burned down house.

Im sure Jerries low key helped ALOT of players hes liked, by far one of the favorite owners for players out there.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
last comment on this but it just seems like when players go to the other prestigious franchises (patriots, steelers, packers, giants) they feel obligated to live up to the past glory of that franchise. they feel obligated to take their work hard and take their game to the next level to live up to the standards of that organization. even with the raiders....they suck but you can tell by the way they play they buy into the "silver and black" mantra and at least play hard on sundays. charles woodson talked about it in his final game. other than dez, witten, and lee...i dont get the sense that these players understand what it means to be a dallas cowboy. they approach their craft like they're playing for some peasant team like the rams or jaguars. im starting to understand why charles haley is always frustrated working with these players. bunch of dumbass ignorant buffoons.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
last comment on this but it just seems like when players go to the other prestigious franchises (patriots, steelers, packers, giants) they feel obligated to live up to the past glory of that franchise. they feel obligated to take their work hard and take their game to the next level to live up to the standards of that organization. even with the raiders....they suck but you can tell by the way they play they buy into the "silver and black" mantra and at least play hard on sundays. charles woodson talked about it in his final game. other than dez, witten, and lee...i dont get the sense that these players understand what it means to be a dallas cowboy. they approach their craft like they're playing for some peasant team like the rams or jaguars. im starting to understand why charles haley is always frustrated working with these players. bunch of dumbass ignorant buffoons.
Look who manages these organizations and look where it starts. Now compare that to the Cowboys.

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
McClain had the same shyt happen in Oakland where I think they benched him or some shyt for being out of shape. He does this shyt. This the same nikka that retired at 25 :upsetfavre:

I have no idea what we should do draft wise. If the Chargers take Ramsey, the Cowboys phones will be off the hook IMO for teams wanting to trade up and get Tunstil. I'm all for taking whoever has the most immediate impact regardless of position or trading down. Bosa definitely ain't it. And we already got enough nikkas with drug issues. Ramsey won't have an immediate impact because we're going into the season with a starting dline most cowboys fans can't even name. Zeke and tunstil are the only ones who would have an immediate impact.

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
McClain had the same shyt happen in Oakland where I think they benched him or some shyt for being out of shape. He does this shyt. This the same nikka that retired at 25 :upsetfavre:

I have no idea what we should do draft wise. If the Chargers take Ramsey, the Cowboys phones will be off the hook IMO for teams wanting to trade up and get Tunstil. I'm all for taking whoever has the most immediate impact regardless of position or trading down. Bosa definitely ain't it. And we already got enough nikkas with drug issues. Ramsey won't have an immediate impact because we're going into the season with a starting dline most cowboys fans can't even name. Zeke and tunstil are the only ones who would have an immediate impact.
They should be calling up the bucs get jaimes a franchise tackle like tunsil. Tellem this is the best player in the draft, we dont need him bit you do.Boys take 9 and 39. Browns pick at 8 yall think theyll take zeke?

:lupe:

Zeke at 9

Nkemdiche at 34

Karl joseph at 39

Hackenberg in the third or zack sanchez

:blessed: