Countdown to Elliot: Dallas Cowboys 2016 Offseason Thread

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
I don't even give a shyt anymore :dezshrug:

I just know I'm going to be pissed, no matter what we do or who we select :tyron:
hi-res-fd3afc9f883c021ef6b0656208eee03b_crop_north.jpg

:blessed:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
If we take zeke first we might be able to grab knemdiche too brehs? Yall dont think he might drop that far? :ld: maybe trade up for him?:ld:

And yes we need to out talent teams because Jason garrets playbook is tecmo bowl status :to:
We'll be able to, but I doubt we take him. Either way, we should/better get a good defensive player in the 2nd

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
You can choose to be naive about it if you want but defense wins chanpionships..thats a fact. Bottom line is, you and me both know what happens if a good/decent QB gets the ball last against this current unit.. we lose the game. Weve seen it time and time again. Fumbles happen. Bad calls happen. But if you can get stops you can overcome those. We could have beat GB if our D could get a stop. Look at the recent SB winners..all good-to-great defenses. Hell just last year Broncos won with an anemic offensive performance, they would have got killed otherwise. And youre gonna sit here and downplay defensive impact?.
Where did I downplay defensive impact? Stick to what I said fam. I guess I'll choose to be naive because I don't agree with you. Its cool

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Ya'll forgot what it feels like to not want to see a unit on the field. Keep addressing the defense with these blue collar players and ya'll are gonna be reminded real soon :heh: