Countdown to Elliot: Dallas Cowboys 2016 Offseason Thread

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
we have so many holes I don't know where to begin. Need a safety and a corner, probably another LB, need a DT in the worse way and this is just on defense. On offense we need another receiver and we need a running back. Love what McFadden has done this season but he isn't longterm. I probably wouldn't spend a first or even a second rounder on a RB though.

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
It don't really matter who we draft...this team is going nowhere with garrett at coach and jerry as GM...

the very first time the difference in the game comes down to coaching...it's over we won't have a shot

fixed.

i want to enjoy the tank process but knowing garrett and jerry are going to maintain the status quo of being mediocre no matter who we draft just pisses me off. jerry has to fire garret, man. i know he is GM for life but at least get rid of JG.

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
Garrett isn't going anywhere after that extension. Jerry not about to pay someone 30 mill to sit at home while also paying another coach roughly 20-25 mill to coach the team. That's 50 mill tied up in coaching.

Jerry didn't become a billionaire by doing shyt like that. As much as I want Garrett and his dated offensive philosophy gone, he's here for at least another year.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Garrett isn't going anywhere after that extension. Jerry not about to pay someone 30 mill to sit at home while also paying another coach roughly 20-25 mill to coach the team. That's 50 mill tied up in coaching.

Jerry didn't become a billionaire by doing shyt like that. As much as I want Garrett and his dated offensive philosophy gone, he's here for at least another year.
Didn't he do that with Wade?