Daps
Reppin
CA
Starting to think its gonna be Zeke or Bosa at 4 :patrice:

Zeke behind this line :whew:

Bosa run defense on the strong side :whew:

And hes only 20 :whew::whew:

Better not take Ramsey :ufdup:
If its either. Its gotta be by trading down.

You dont like lynch on a trade down?

I hope they dont draft a DE just based off of dlaw. Zeke, ramsey, jack, lawson all good

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
I just found out about D. Law today. The management, coaching and players on this team always be trying me. I wish we had some more accountability for the Boys and that we would put out a quality product on the field consistently. I'm nervous about draft and next year.

Who we have as backup for Romo if he gets injured?? Kellen Moore??

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Starting to think its gonna be Zeke or Bosa at 4 :patrice:

Zeke behind this line :whew:

Bosa run defense on the strong side :whew:

And hes only 20 :whew::whew:

Better not take Ramsey :ufdup:
Buckner is more of a disruptive force than Bosa breh, and what is your issue with Ramsey? Honestly i'm cool with anyone except Tunsil, but i'll be extremely happy if it's Ramsey, Buckner, or Elliott. Also i'll literally do a fukking back flip if we get Billings or Joseph in the 2nd.

Last edited:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Buckner is more of a disruptive force than Bosa breh, and what is your issue with Ramsey? Honestly i'm cool with anyone except Tunsil, but i'll be extremely happy if it's Ramsey, Buckner, or Elliott. Also i'll literally do a fukking back flip if we get Billings or Joseph in the 2nd.
Breh, this dum azz front office wants him at corner. If he is put at safety then im 100% cool with it, because I hate Church and Wilcox more than anyone on this team. But corner :mjcry: I just have visions of Ramsey getting torched by Odell. Like @stilltheguru said, we need corners that jump routes and make plays.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Buckner ain't lead no conference in tackles for losses all while being double and triple teamed :dame: