Countdown to Elliot: Dallas Cowboys 2016 Offseason Thread

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
I'm tired of cb's in Dallas never jumping routes. Ramsey never jumped one. If he's gonna be a stick to his man type I'm not interested at all. Stay at safety and be troy p reloaded. I want aquib Talib type corners who study film forreal
i wonder how much of this is the lack of natural playmaker ability from the db's or the system they're put in. i'm looking forward to what this secondary can do with jerome henderson gone.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Maybe so as far as what he did he was headed for more
Trouble when judge found him guilty enough to be convicted but due to a loophole he got off that's the only reason and the interview was him saying he didn't do it when it wasn't necessary to even bring up and hurt him more for a team to sign him when he should of just shut up
And went on about his business but what I also said was he a issue in the locker room apparently too but At same time that shyt started to come out late for some reason
Bad locker room causes problems
Its not a loophole its the law. Would you want to be convicted on some bullshyt and not have a chance to have a more formal trial? The interview was silly if for no other reason than you know most people when you have bread want to see you beg like some bottom bytch so ime wasn't prepared to do that should've sat his ass down. I just don't roll with the PC and mainly white people way of looking at stuff like this. How they look at it don't match how people not in the media (who got checks to protect)look at it. I'm not even saying beating up chicks is cool causes its not just that for somebody that allegedly had the stuff happen to her she said it don't match up with them marks esp given the obvious strength advantage we know he has over her.

The locker room shyt sounds planted as that Dez bombshell tape that didn't come out until it was time to pay the man. I have a hard time looking at that type of stuff as 100% truth. If we were 12-4 does this come out? If dude was avg 2 sacks a game does this come out? That's why I'm hard pressed to believe certain things coming from people at certain times and this is another example of it. Put out bad news so when you don't sign him all the fans will be like I knew already feeding on a lot of cats previous bias anyway and no pressure on them.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i wonder how much of this is the lack of natural playmaker ability from the db's or the system they're put in. i'm looking forward to what this secondary can do with jerome henderson gone.
It's been that way since Deion left :skip:

Wasn't Joe Haden jumping routes with Henderson? :skip:

Jumping routes is all dB. Film study and confidence in what you see. Janiris Jenkins sucks at it but he tries. Revis never did it but he was legit shutdown so he gets a pass.

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
It's been that way since Deion left :skip:

Wasn't Joe Haden jumping routes with Henderson? :skip:

Jumping routes is all dB. Film study and confidence in what you see. Janiris Jenkins sucks at it but he tries. Revis never did it but he was legit shutdown so he gets a pass.

i don't follow cleveland or haden much but if i recall, they always fielded an aggressive defense. our defense has been mediocre(2014 was a fluke) since we went to the soft ass tampa 2. relying on the church, wilcox and heath:gag: to cover speedy receivers deep down the sideline just doesn't sit well with me.

b jones catches a lot of flack but i think he did pretty well his rookie season. they had him at damn near every position in the secondary throughout the season. i don't think many young db's could have handled that type of workload. once he gets settled in his natural position(Safety) we should see an even bigger improvement.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Its not a loophole its the law. Would you want to be convicted on some bullshyt and not have a chance to have a more formal trial? The interview was silly if for no other reason than you know most people when you have bread want to see you beg like some bottom bytch so ime wasn't prepared to do that should've sat his ass down. I just don't roll with the PC and mainly white people way of looking at stuff like this. How they look at it don't match how people not in the media (who got checks to protect)look at it. I'm not even saying beating up chicks is cool causes its not just that for somebody that allegedly had the stuff happen to her she said it don't match up with them marks esp given the obvious strength advantage we know he has over her.

The locker room shyt sounds planted as that Dez bombshell tape that didn't come out until it was time to pay the man. I have a hard time looking at that type of stuff as 100% truth. If we were 12-4 does this come out? If dude was avg 2 sacks a game does this come out? That's why I'm hard pressed to believe certain things coming from people at certain times and this is another example of it. Put out bad news so when you don't sign him all the fans will be like I knew already feeding on a lot of cats previous bias anyway and no pressure on them.

On the first part I feel u breh it's the law and I get u I do feel she played a damn part in it and could of started that shyt which is why I hate that u can't put ur hands on a female I feel as a man if she can I have the right to at least push her away grab her hands from hitting me
On the flip side we don't know if he paid her a visit or sent some goons to scary her ass from showing up in court and said here is money now go the fukk away
Either way it's a fukked up situation and I know due to my personal feelings it does cloud my judgement and opinion so I try not too and like to get the facts on both sides which I why I don't wanna use that as a reason he shouldn't be signed just felt if he did it have some remorse like ray rice that's all

The second part spot on hate when that happens nothing was said now all of a sudden toward the end u wanna say he bad for the team yea we heard he was late and shyt more than once and That's on soft ass Garrett to fix that problem :beli: does that shyt real quick

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
On the first part I feel u breh it's the law and I get u I do feel she played a damn part in it and could of started that shyt which is why I hate that u can't put ur hands on a female I feel as a man if she can I have the right to at least push her away grab her hands from hitting me
On the flip side we don't know if he paid her a visit or sent some goons to scary her ass from showing up in court and said here is money now go the fukk away
Either way it's a fukked up situation and I know due to my personal feelings it does cloud my judgement and opinion so I try not too and like to get the facts on both sides which I why I don't wanna use that as a reason he shouldn't be signed just felt if he did it have some remorse like ray rice that's all

The second part spot on hate when that happens nothing was said now all of a sudden toward the end u wanna say he bad for the team yea we heard he was late and shyt more than once and That's on soft ass Garrett to fix that problem :beli: does that shyt real quick
:handshake: No disagreements from me just like to take things like the Hardy situation case by case. The locker room stuff we both agree on that.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe we can do tampa 2 with 2 good safties. I think Ramsey wants to be a corner because of the money but hes stupid. Hed be the highest paid safety ever if he went to his rightful position.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Maybe we can do tampa 2 with 2 good safties. I think Ramsey wants to be a corner because of the money but hes stupid. Hed be the highest paid safety ever if he went to his rightful position.
Yea but why take Ramsey so high when we can get Joseph at 34. Theres an article some dude posted on CZ that compared Joseph to Earl Thomas.

Trade Back and take Zeke, Rankins, or Lynch (in that order)

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Yea but why take Ramsey so high when we can get Joseph at 34. Theres an article some dude posted on CZ that compared Joseph to Earl Thomas.

Trade Back and take Zeke, Rankins, or Lynch (in that order)
breh this franchise doesnt give a damn about the safety position. stephen jones didnt even bring it up as a concern during his interview the other day. to them, resigning heath and moving jones is sufficiently addressing the position for this year.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
breh this franchise doesnt give a damn about the safety position. stephen jones didnt even bring it up as a concern during his interview the other day. to them, resigning heath and moving jones is sufficiently addressing the position for this year.
Maybe it slipped his mind :mjcry:

But yes id trade back if available and get joseph or sean davis.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
What would really make sense is drafting Ramsey at SS and get a true DT in the 2nd, just imagine Billings & Crawford on the inside:takedat:. Or if they draft Bosa they could get Joseph in the 2nd, either way the first 2 pick need to be defense.