Countdown to Elliot: Dallas Cowboys 2016 Offseason Thread

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also could Ramsey and Byron Jones both play free and strong safety? Or does Ramsey and him play the same safety position?

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:mindblown: at the Eagles dumbass trading the farm for a qb :russ:

Then sees shyt bout dlaw suspension :snoop:

Wtf is wrong with de on this damn team

fukking hate hardy for what he did off the field cuz of personal reasons and it happening to a family member and his stupid ass interview

But fukk we might need him now at the cost of our locker room But we get impact at least I'm torn bout this Brehs

I ain't gonna lie rather not sign him but if we do I can't even blame this organization either at least he didn't fail a drug test

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's no evidence to suggest he wouldn't be a great cb. He's on the top alot of team boards as a CB according to schefter
Eye test. That clip of him pushing that frail wr out of bounds from a jam was real cute. What will he do when Julio across from him? All that physicality won't mean shyt if his technique and hips ain't right.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Eye test. That clip of him pushing that frail wr out of bounds from a jam was real cute. What will he do when Julio across from him? All that physicality won't mean shyt if his technique and hips ain't right.
With his athleticism I won't say he can't develop technique. That's what coaching is for. There's a reason Dez co-sign for dude hard..

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's no evidence to suggest he wouldn't be a great cb. He's on the top alot of team boards as a CB according to schefter

If you believe anything Schefter says. :camby:

He's the same person that said the Browns was still going to draft Wentz/Goff with the 2nd pick after signing RG3.

When I damn well the Browns wasn't going to do that after signing RG3.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you believe anything Schefter says. :camby:

He's the same person that said the Browns was still going to draft Wentz/Goff with the 2nd pick after signing RG3.

When I damn well the Browns wasn't going to do that after signing RG3.
If the Browns didn't get that good of a haul I'm sure they would have drafted a qb. And honestly there is still a good chance they do at 8 or 32 imo

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
:mindblown: at the Eagles dumbass trading the farm for a qb :russ:

Then sees shyt bout dlaw suspension :snoop:

Wtf is wrong with de on this damn team

fukking hate hardy for what he did off the field cuz of personal reasons and it happening to a family member and his stupid ass interview

But fukk we might need him now at the cost of our locker room But we get impact at least I'm torn bout this Brehs

I ain't gonna lie rather not sign him but if we do I can't even blame this organization either at least he didn't fail a drug test
I don't know what Hardy did and neither do you personal situation bias or not. I also don't care about no interview that's that white folks bullshyt they use when people get money to hate or shyt on them. Dude was the best player on the weak ass D line last year and without some serious help shyt might look even worse this year.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
With his athleticism I won't say he can't develop technique. That's what coaching is for. There's a reason Dez co-sign for dude hard..
I'm tired of cb's in Dallas never jumping routes. Ramsey never jumped one. If he's gonna be a stick to his man type I'm not interested at all. Stay at safety and be troy p reloaded. I want aquib Talib type corners who study film forreal

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I don't know what Hardy did and neither do you personal situation bias or not. I also don't care about no interview that's that white folks bullshyt they use when people get money to hate or shyt on them. Dude was the best player on the weak ass D line last year and without some serious help shyt might look even worse this year.

Maybe so as far as what he did he was headed for more
Trouble when judge found him guilty enough to be convicted but due to a loophole he got off that's the only reason and the interview was him saying he didn't do it when it wasn't necessary to even bring up and hurt him more for a team to sign him when he should of just shut up
And went on about his business but what I also said was he a issue in the locker room apparently too but At same time that shyt started to come out late for some reason
Bad locker room causes problems