Countdown to Elliot: Dallas Cowboys 2016 Offseason Thread

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
If ramsey on the board thats the pick. Hes 1 on our board
The fan pretty much said just that today without coming out and saying it and that Bosa is down the board. If so, he is not getting drafted at 4 or at all by Dallas even if we trade. If Ramsey goes to San Diego, that means Tunsil falls to 4 and I think several teams want him.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Two best defensive lineman suspended for smoking weed...

Heath gets a 4 year contract...

Teams blowing their drafts picks to draft one of the QB's we might have taken at 4...so we not taking a QB now...

Stuck with trash behind romo...

Stuck with trash receivers around Dez...

fukking ridiculous :sadswagboyz::sadswagboyz::sadswagboyz:

How about we use the number 4 pick to draft the most advanced whizzinator so then we can actually go into a season with all our defensive linemen:yeahok:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Breh, this dum azz front office wants him at corner. If he is put at safety then im 100% cool with it, because I hate Church and Wilcox more than anyone on this team. But corner :mjcry: I just have visions of Ramsey getting torched by Odell. Like @stilltheguru said, we need corners that jump routes and make plays.
Claiborne jumped routes at LSU and they took that away from him:mjcry:. I still want to see what Greg Jackson will do with this secondary, when he was with the 49ers they played aggressive.

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA

Teams blowing their drafts picks to draft one of the QB's we might have taken at 4...so we not taking a QB now...

How about we use the number 4 pick to draft the most advanced whizzinator so then we can actually go into a season with all our defensive linemen:yeahok:
Or we can trade down for someone who wants tunsil or ramsey and get zeke or lynch in the 1st and both karl joseph and nkemdiche in the second.

:blessed:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

save one
19fcd6d2fab6be10d1999804846ae63a.png
for when josh norman signs with the skins tomorrow.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Buckner ain't lead no conference in tackles for losses all while being double and triple teamed :dame:
we hate on him b/c of his cacness but bosa is going to be a decent player no doubt.

louis riddikk made a good case for ezekiel on first take this morning. i didn't know he's viewed as a higher rated prospect than gurley.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Please no :sadswagboyz:

Please gawd...no:sadswagboyz:

:manny:

everybody at least TRYING something different in order to win. like @Primetime21 said these cheap b*stards have convinced themselves they'll win with this andrew gachkar-nick hayden formula. scrubs everywhere on D while the offense gets all the money.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
But he is a force at RDE, Bosa mainly plays LDE and that's the easier side of the line.

Bosa and Buckner play different positions, why compare them?
I compared them because someone said Buckner was more of a disrupter than Bosa

we hate on him b/c of his cacness but bosa is going to be a decent player no doubt.

louis riddikk made a good case for ezekiel on first take this morning. i didn't know he's viewed as a higher rated prospect than gurley.

I know breh... I give him his props just because ive seen every one of his games. He gonna be alright. Ive said i would pick Rasmey at safety or Zeke if i was yall. If yall get Bosa i wouldn't be mad though :lolbron: