Reppin
Dade/Broward
The only surprise would be them taking Tunsil or Lynch at 4:scust:
Xgqde.gif

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Breh, this dum azz front office wants him at corner. If he is put at safety then im 100% cool with it, because I hate Church and Wilcox more than anyone on this team. But corner :mjcry: I just have visions of Ramsey getting torched by Odell. Like @stilltheguru said, we need corners that jump routes and make plays.
Bruh where are the receipts that we see Ramsey as a corner? You keep saying that but I haven't heard that anywhere else

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm in for Zeke. We can mess up every other position because we can't develop players, but with this oline we can't mess up RB and Zeke will beast behind this line

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Bruh where are the receipts that we see Ramsey as a corner? You keep saying that but I haven't heard that anywhere else

Brugler says Cowboys see Ramsey at Corner | Dallas Cowboys Forum - CowboysZone.com

Eatman: Cowboys get a bad report on Jalen Ramsey

The thought process is we have a bigger need at corner then Safety. Oscan is coming back from injury, Mo is on a 1 yr prove it deal and never stays healthy, and we want to be able to move on from Carr and that contract. This is why I keep saying I dont want Ramsey. If you watch the tape, he's not that great of a corner. Ramsey at corner will set this team back.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Its more of he was a star at safety the year they won the chip. Last year at corner he was ok, but production fell off

Last edited:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:manny:

everybody at least TRYING something different in order to win. like @Primetime21 said these cheap b*stards have convinced themselves they'll win with this andrew gachkar-nick hayden formula. scrubs everywhere on D while the offense gets all the money.

I mean shyt it worked before :manny:

Yall remember we used to hold the ball for damn near 40 minutes :mjlol:

Defense like we got yall back breh :jawalrus:

Offense like:whoa: :mjpls: