Countdown to Elliot: Dallas Cowboys 2016 Offseason Thread

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Why would you nikkas want Ramsey? Don't you understand he would be playing corner? He'll get torched at corner in the NFL. You should only want him if they play him at safety and they won't. I pray the Chargers take Ramsey.

Man based on WHAT? I haven't seen where it's set in stone, and even if he starts at CB that doesn't mean he's there forever, look at what they did with Byron. And even if THIS coaching staff wants him at CB, who knows how long THIS coaching staff will even still be around? So it's a moot point

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
U guys run a 4-3 right? Bosa would be a better fit but ya'll going rb cause you don't want philly to get him
He plays the same spot D-Law does, and i don't want them to keep flipping him from 1 side to the other. I think the Rams trade makes it even more possible we draft Ramsey:blessed:

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
He plays the same spot D-Law does, and i don't want them to keep flipping him from 1 side to the other. I think the Rams trade makes it even more possible we draft Ramsey:blessed:
I think the same. The closer we get to the draft though, the more I want D-Line. I'm sick of not getting to the quarterback. But we haven't replaced Woodson since he left though.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I think the same. The closer we get to the draft though, the more I want D-Line. I'm sick of not getting to the quarterback. But we haven't replaced Woodson since he left though.
If we have Jones & Ramsey playing FS/SS then we're good/great for the next 5 years minimum, the fact is we need defense in the worst way and this draft is chock full of D talent(on paper). We need a true DT more than another DE, and we need another LB because of Lee & McClain being huge question marks.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Reasons I dont want Ramesy at 4:

1- we will play him at corner which isnt his best position

2- we drafted the same player last year in the first

3- this d-line needs more talent in the worst way. It wont matter who we put back there if we cant create pressue

4-Karl Joseph can be had with our 2nd and is the best safety in this class hands down. Put him at SS and Byron at FS

5-we need a qb dammit :mjcry:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Reasons I dont want Ramesy at 4:

1- we will play him at corner which isnt his best position

2- we drafted the same player last year in the first

3- this d-line needs more talent in the worst way. It wont matter who we put back there if we cant create pressue

4-Karl Joseph can be had with our 2nd and is the best safety in this class hands down. Put him at SS and Byron at FS

5-we need a qb dammit :mjcry:
1. The plan has always been S when it comes to Ramsey, every team believes he's a better S than CB.

2. Ramsey is a much more violent player than Jones, so he would be the hitter/ball hawk and Jones would be the cover S.

3. DL does need help but there will be options at #34.

4. Not going to argue since it's quite possible he is.
5. Cardale will be a Cowboy:wow:and none of these QBs are worth what the Rams gave up.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
1. The plan has always been S when it comes to Ramsey, every team believes he's a better S than CB.

2. Ramsey is a much more violent player than Jones, so he would be the hitter/ball hawk and Jones would be the cover S.

5. Cardale will be a Cowboy:wow:and none of these QBs are worth what the Rams gave up.
When have you heard the plan for us to put him at S??

Everything Ive read is we are looking at him at CB

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

We're finally back on the same page. :salute: