Countdown to Elliot: Dallas Cowboys 2016 Offseason Thread

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
if we take bosa at 4 i might lose it, this cac could not even beat left tackles in college real talk ill go full EDP if we draft him

:dahell: How many Buckeye games u seen breh? He's beat them for 3 years he was there. Don't let them 5 sacks this year fool you. We been through the double and triple teams all year. Adolphus Washington our DT was a All American because of Bosa. You want a more Athletic cat like say a Clowney i get that. Houston still waiting on him to show up

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man some of y'all make this thread a chore to read thru....just bytching and moaning the whole time.....

Nikkas stressed b.

And why not? This is one of the most important drafts we have had in a loooooooonnngg time, we fukk this up and we might be in trouble for a decade.

Hell ive changed my pick 4 times now :francis:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
We're not taking no fukking Tunsil.

It's going to be hard enough for the front office to resign Martin, Frederick, and Collins to long term deals.

They're not about to draft another Olineman who we probably won't be able to afford to pay after his rookie contract.

This is the cowboys...they will fukk around and draft Tunsil and let one of those other 3 walk...:sadswagboyz: