Countdown to Elliot: Dallas Cowboys 2016 Offseason Thread

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1. The plan has always been S when it comes to Ramsey, every team believes he's a better S than CB.

2. Ramsey is a much more violent player than Jones, so he would be the hitter/ball hawk and Jones would be the cover S.

3. DL does need help but there will be options at #34.

4. Not going to argue since it's quite possible he is.
5. Cardale will be a Cowboy:wow:and none of these QBs are worth what the Rams gave up.
I think Dallas wants him at cb since we suck in Seattle dikk. I'm guessing he's sherman. Smh

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA

:wow:

Titans gonna come up. fukkin jerry man, that coulda been us. fukk it i hope the browns dont take wentz so we have leverage and trade down. Like my brehs said, karl joseph is that dude and an extra second could be him. Can nkemdiche drop all the way to the third?

We trade down i wouldnt be mad at zeke/lynch/lee

Jack if we were to trade with the niners and hes still there

:wow:

Watch we take tunsil and dmc rushes for 2k (i kno we shouldnt but still)

Regardless we gonna have leverage to trade to a team who wants wentz, ramsey or tunsil. We better not fukk this up an take bosa at 4

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
brehs the best player in the draft might fall to us if these teams take QBs..... :lolbron:

Altho im not sure how i feel about taking another offensive lineman :skip: but we would legit have the best O line of all time :wow:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
brehs the best player in the draft might fall to us if these teams take QBs..... :lolbron:

Altho im not sure how i feel about taking another offensive lineman :skip: but we would legit have the best O line of all time :wow:
No, we got enough proven talent on the O-line and we got a young Collins. This team needs to address the S position once and for all and stop being so damn cheap.
I think Dallas wants him at cb since we suck in Seattle dikk. I'm guessing he's sherman. Smh
When have you heard the plan for us to put him at S??

Everything Ive read is we are looking at him at CB
Every team sees him as a S so it would be dumb for them to draft him at CB. They wanted Jones to be a CB but they saw how natural he looked playing S, i expect him to be played at that spot exclusively this season and play CB in spots. They're going to do the same thing with Ramsey that they did with Jones if he falls to them.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
No. :what:

I need more upside from bosa if I'm drafting him at #4. We have holes all over the defense, running back can be addressed later.
gregellis.jpg

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
if we take bosa at 4 i might lose it, this cac could not even beat left tackles in college real talk ill go full EDP if we draft him
I'm thinking about having a gathering at the crib. A few Cowboys fans but mostly to kick it and invite hoes. We draft Bosa and I'm going full Marty Mar
martin-kick-out.gif
and then going to sleep

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Worst QB play in the league last year and the two QB's we should draft might be gone by the time we pick :sadswagboyz:

Got a QB who one hit away from being forced into retirement but the two QB's we should draft to replace him might be gone by the time we pick :sadswagboyz:

Heath signs a 4 year deal :sadswagboyz:

Hanna signs a multi year deal to play 50 plays a season :sadswagboyz:

Taking some defensive player at the number 4 pick where in real life we lost to the Bucs because we couldn't score 7 points in a football game :sadswagboyz:

One receiver on our entire roster who can catch the ball and do something with it but we drafting a defensive player with the no 4 pick :sadswagboyz: